Valley vs. SW

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Valley vs. SW

Post by Bigbadwolf »

A lot can happen when you're playing on the Tribes turf. Thoughts on who takes this match?

juanmorales
JV Team

Re: Valley vs. SW

Post by juanmorales »

Valley 3-1. Over here in Burg we keep hearing how good these classes are from SW but they have done nothing but under achieve. Not just in soccer either. Really thought they could beat us over here. I look for Valley to win this one, solely bc of the turf.

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

Coming out of retirement to comment on the biggest battle this side of the SOC will see this year...If my memory recalls this was the fastest show on turf last year with both teams combining for 10+ goals. I see another wild west shoot out tonight. No snooze fest tonight boys as the Jeeps come out of hibernation and put up as many as the want against the Indians. Haven't heard much out of Valley this year and I don' t look for it to start tonight. JEEPS however many they want Romanello 4. You heard it here first the nets will be burning tonight in Lucasville.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

What is the over/under for total yellow cards tonight?

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

Under 6

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

realfutbol wrote:JEEPS however many they want Romanello 4. You heard it here first the nets will be burning tonight in Lucasville.
Romanello only has 4 goals in their first 5 games....I don't see him getting 4 against the SW defense.

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Holy cow! Some crazy predictions for sure. I look for the Jeeps to cruise to a nice 4-1 victory. I have to agree with 4th... No way the Jeeps let Romo score 4.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Yeah yeah yeah. The SW will do this then they'll do that. That's booshwa! I hope the Windians take it to the SW Sleeps tonight. Upset on the way!!! Smell it!

Ps: welcome back reelfluteballz

falcon80
Waterboy

Post by falcon80 »

What time does this game start? And if it's already started any updates??

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

SW was up 1 to nothing at the half when I left. It was boring. Figured I'd sleep better at home in my recliner.

captain tuttle
Riding the Bench

Post by captain tuttle »

Final: SW 4 - Valley 0.

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

It took the Jeeps a while to get rolling but once they did the shots fell. Well done to the South Webster defense for shutting down 24 and 10 for Valley. If you deny them the ball, they can't score. Excited for Jackson tomorrow! GO JEEPS!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Jackson is 0-6 so far on the season. I don't think the Jeeps will have much problem with them tomorrow

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Jackson hasn't won a game yet but the schedule they've played thus far is TOUGH. They are a good team. Great 3-2 win for the Jeeps.

Return to “Soccer”