D3 Girls Tournament

4thgoal
SEOPS

D3 Girls Tournament

Post by 4thgoal »

Saturday at Waverly
Wheelersburg vs North Adams 4:30
Lynchburg Clay vs Alexander 2:30

The top 2 seeded teams from each side of the bracket and a rematch of both District Finals from last season. Forecast is calling for very cool and rainy conditions.
Last edited by 4thgoal on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Re: D3 Girls Tournament

Post by stacey7722 »

4thgoal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:36 pm Saturday at Waverly
Wheelersburg vs North Adams 2:30
Lynchburg Clay vs Alexander 4:30

The top 2 seeded teams from each side of the bracket and a rematch of both District Finals from last season. Forecast is calling for very cool and rainy conditions.
who you got?

I think Wheelersburg beats North Adams and Lynchburg Clay exacts some revenge for an early season loss at Alexander.

Regional Semi to be a rematch of Wheelersburg vs. Lynchburg Clay.

Any thoughts?

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I think you have it right. I heard that Lynchburg was short handed when they lost to Alexander. Was that true?

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

yes, our defense sweeper and left back where both on concussion protocol from a very physical win against Xenia. Not making any excuses, Alexander played well and they paid a lot of attention to P. Scott but... Its was a 10:00 A.M. Saturday game for Lynchburg and it is a 3 hour drive from Lynchburg to Alexander. Lynchburg experimented with a new formation the first half and it did not work at all. Gave up two early goals. It is a tough away game for LC to travel to Albany. Alexander is a QUALITY squad. I think The Lady Mustangs thought they would just put their jerseys on and Alexander would lay down for them, but that was definitely not the case. Was a wake up call that LC has answered all year since. Should be a great game between two talented teams that both are used to winning.

warrior 89
Freshman Team

Post by warrior 89 »

GO Lady Devils!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Game times have been flipped

Return to “Soccer”