2018 Soccer Season

Tower
JV Team

Re: 2018 Soccer Season

Post by Tower »

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 pm Did they move into the district or have they already gone to SW at some point? Those are the major ways around the transfer rule.
I believe one already lived in SW but went to burg, he is returning to home school. The other one did not play in regular season last year but I do believe he played in a scrimmage or two with Clay. That, by my I understanding, makes him a transfer student and sits out last half of year.

aplayersinsight
Waterboy

Post by aplayersinsight »

Gavin Bennett of South Webster Highschool is eligible for the entire season (including playoffs), Despite rumor never actually played in any scrimmage for Clay last year nor did he dress, although he did help “coach” not long before quitting before rosterfication

aplayersinsight
Waterboy

Tower wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:20 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 pm Did they move into the district or have they already gone to SW at some point? Those are the major ways around the transfer rule.
I believe one already lived in SW but went to burg, he is returning to home school. The other one did not play in regular season last year but I do believe he played in a scrimmage or two with Clay. That, by my I understanding, makes him a transfer student and sits out last half of year.
He never played in a scrimmage but helped “coach”

Soccer
Riding the Bench

Post by Soccer »

aplayersinsight wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:57 pm
Tower wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:20 pm
He never played in a scrimmage but helped “coach”
He did play at shawnee scrimmage. Believe he broke a wrist or arm.

aplayersinsight
Waterboy

Was before deadline and not school official I was told. It. Was a question brought up by SW and OHSAA and they cleared him to play the whole season.

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

aplayersinsight wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:56 pm Gavin Bennett of South Webster Highschool is eligible for the entire season (including playoffs), Despite rumor never actually played in any scrimmage for Clay last year nor did he dress, although he did help “coach” not long before quitting before rosterfication
Still trying to figure out what "coach" means. Either way, good luck to Jeeps and all Southeastern Ohio schools.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Don’t worry Tower, we are all hoping you someday figure out what “coach” means.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Soccer”