2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS H
Posts: 7837
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm
Location: At a Track or XC Meet Somewhere

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Chieftain2009 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:43 pm

Logan received the #32 seed in the central district and will play at #27 Delaware Hayes on 10/15.


2015 Playoff Football Pick 'em Champion

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:51 am

10/8
Marietta 3 Parkersburg, WVa. 2
Amanda Clearcreek 4 Logan Elm 0
Greenfield McClain 11 West Union 3
Fairfield 5 Washington Court House 2
Southeastern 1 Gallia Academy 0

we21
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by we21 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:19 pm

JV score
North Adams 2. Hillsboro 0
NA JV finishes its season 5-0 including 4 shutouts.

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4454
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by smurray » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Waverly 5
Minford 1

Falcon01
All State
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:06 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Falcon01 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:12 pm

Unioto 2
Fu 1

PeeblesHS
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by PeeblesHS » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 pm

10/9
Peebles 5 @ Northwest 0

PeeblesHS
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by PeeblesHS » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:38 pm

PeeblesHS wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 pm
10/9
Peebles 5 @ Northwest 0
Peebles ladies close out the regular season with 104 team goals for the year! Proud of all their hard work this year!

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Wheelersburg 10 West 0 (Pirates are the SOC Champions, Congratulations!)
Warren 1 Alexander 1
Miami Trace 4 Zane Trace 1
Zanesville 2 Athens 1

4thgoal
SEOPS
Posts: 5886
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:16 pm
Location: Wheelersburg

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by 4thgoal » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am

smurray wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:02 pm
It was actually 5-1, the lady Pirates scored a meaningless goal with around .30 to play....
I am sure it wasn't meaningless to the girl who scored or had the assist. It was a nice goal by some girls who were excited to get into the game after the Burg starters were all pulled against the Waverly starting defense.

Tri-StateYouthSports
All State
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:01 am

Oct-9
Fairland (5) - (0) Chesapeake -- Final

BBMK
Waterboy
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by BBMK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:19 am

4thgoal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am
smurray wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:02 pm
It was actually 5-1, the lady Pirates scored a meaningless goal with around .30 to play....
I am sure it wasn't meaningless to the girl who scored or had the assist. It was a nice goal by some girls who were excited to get into the game after the Burg starters were all pulled against the Waverly starting defense.
I do not want to take from the girl who scored the goal but my daughter is a starting defender for Waverly and she was playing offense by this point in the game, so her goal was essential scored against Waverly’s JV defense. With 30 seconds left in the game Murphy had already cleared his bench. Waverly has a very good defense who only allows 1.2 goals per game and I’m not only saying that because I’m biased I’m saying that because they are one of the best defenses in the SOC.

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:40 am

10/9
Unioto 2 Fairfield Union 1

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:10 pm

10/8 score
Clinton Massie 3 Hillsboro 0

BBMK
Waterboy
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by BBMK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:12 pm

BBMK wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:19 am
4thgoal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am
smurray wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:02 pm
It was actually 5-1, the lady Pirates scored a meaningless goal with around .30 to play....
I am sure it wasn't meaningless to the girl who scored or had the assist. It was a nice goal by some girls who were excited to get into the game after the Burg starters were all pulled against the Waverly starting defense.
I do not want to take from the girl who scored the goal but my daughter is a starting defender for Waverly and she was playing offense by this point in the game, so her goal was essential scored against Waverly’s JV defense. With 30 seconds left in the game Murphy had already cleared his bench. Waverly has a very good defense who only allows 1.2 goals per game and I’m not only saying that because I’m biased I’m saying that because they are one of the best defenses in the SOC.
It was also waverlys backup goalie, and she had taken a pretty serious blow to the face during the game.

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4454
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by smurray » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:20 pm

BBMK wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:12 pm
BBMK wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:19 am
4thgoal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am

I am sure it wasn't meaningless to the girl who scored or had the assist. It was a nice goal by some girls who were excited to get into the game after the Burg starters were all pulled against the Waverly starting defense.
I do not want to take from the girl who scored the goal but my daughter is a starting defender for Waverly and she was playing offense by this point in the game, so her goal was essential scored against Waverly’s JV defense. With 30 seconds left in the game Murphy had already cleared his bench. Waverly has a very good defense who only allows 1.2 goals per game and I’m not only saying that because I’m biased I’m saying that because they are one of the best defenses in the SOC.
It was also waverlys backup goalie, and she had taken a pretty serious blow to the face during the game.
I was not meaning to take away from thre girl who scored, was meaning it had no effect on the game.
Wheelersburg has a great team and Waverly could not handle their speed....

danicalifornia
SEOPS H
Posts: 7274
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Chillicothe

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by danicalifornia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Westfall 4
Southeastern 1

mikepike
All State
Posts: 1283
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:56 am
Location: Good 'ol Pike County

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by mikepike » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Piketon defeated Chesapeake 3-1. I’m not a soccer expert, but Chesapeake is one of the dirtiest teams I’ve seen this year.

we21
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by we21 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 pm

North Adams 4 Fayetteville 0

NA finishes the regular season 10-4-2 and on an 11 game streak wo a loss.

Sophomore Karissa Buttelwerth finished w. 30 goals.

Tower
JV Team
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Tower » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Northwest - 3
West Union - 0

rxburgfan
All State
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by rxburgfan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:24 pm

we21 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 pm
North Adams 4 Fayetteville 0

NA finishes the regular season 10-4-2 and on an 11 game streak wo a loss.

Sophomore Karissa Buttelwerth finished w. 30 goals.
Good run by NA...maybe keep the old coach around?

Post Reply