2017 Soccer season

stacey7722
Freshman Team

2017 Soccer season

Post by stacey7722 »

Who will be the Division III power in the south eastern District this year? Will we put another team in the final four. After graduation and roster turn over I am interested to see who you all think the top five teams in the District will be? My top teams in no particular order would be;

Wheelersburg
North Adams
Minford
Alexander
Lynchburg-Clay
Eastern Brown

Looking forward to comments and predictions:

Tower
JV Team

Re: 2017 Soccer season

Post by Tower »

stacey7722 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:02 pm Who will be the Division III power in the south eastern District this year? Will we put another team in the final four. After graduation and roster turn over I am interested to see who you all think the top five teams in the District will be? My top teams in no particular order would be;

Wheelersburg
North Adams
Minford
Alexander
Lynchburg-Clay
Eastern Brown

I thought Alexander moved up to DII this year. Wheelersburg and Minford lost a lot to graduation. Hard to tell how they will respond.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Tower wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:18 am
stacey7722 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:02 pm Who will be the Division III power in the south eastern District this year? Will we put another team in the final four. After graduation and roster turn over I am interested to see who you all think the top five teams in the District will be? My top teams in no particular order would be;

Wheelersburg
North Adams
Minford
Alexander
Lynchburg-Clay
Eastern Brown

I thought Alexander moved up to DII this year. Wheelersburg and Minford lost a lot to graduation. Hard to tell how they will respond.
The Alexander boys team did move up to II. The girls remained in III.

BIG POPPA
Freshman Team

Post by BIG POPPA »

South Webster is usually one of the best programs in SE Ohio. They seem to reload every year, and have arguably the best Coaching staff in the area.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

If you are talking about girls, you have the top D3 teams in your list. For a SE team to make it to the final 4, it takes a good season with minimal injuries and to peak at the right time. Lynchburg was the regional champs and until someone can knock them off, they are the team to beat. Alexander returns a lot and has a new coach. I am not sure how much North Adams lost, but they are always a tough team. Wheelersburg returns 8 starters from their 17-1-2 season and will be very competitive.

On the boys side, D3 overall will be down this year, unless one of the Adams Co. teams has a lot returning. South Webster could be the best in Scioto Co, but they will be down from their usual standards. For now at least, I would say the D3 boys side is wide open, but in another month we will know more.

McBuckets
Waterboy

Post by McBuckets »

Fairfield looking good, easily a top 3 team in the state, should be D1. Garrett Spargur should have a crazy year, dude is legit.

Return to “Soccer”