Shac 2024 Boys

SoccerGuy22
Riding the Bench

Shac 2024 Boys

Post by SoccerGuy22 »

Assuming Lynchburg is the favorite(until someone knocks them off) who else can challenge Im the shac this upcoming season?

North Adams loses key pieces but are always well coached.

Fayetteville loses some scorers I believe but are always a challenge and I think they’d compete well if they ever were in the southeast

Peebles loses their keeper and main goalscorer but returns all other starters assuming they play.

Fairfield loses 8 seniors on an already small squad but returns a couple of really good players in McIntosh and Matthew’s up top.

Eastern only loses their keeper I think, and return a solid group with a good scorer in Schumake(idk if I spelled it right)

Ripley and West union lose some and I’m not sure how much talent is coming up for them.

Whiteoak joins the Shac as a varsity squad next season. I’m not sure where they will fit in the hierarchy but should be exciting to see a new program get stuck in.

borodad
Riding the Bench

Re: Shac 2024 Boys

Post by borodad »

SHAC lost some players that could take over games. Those kinds of players are hard to replace. North Adams, Fayetteville, Peebles lost those type of players. "Good" players only get you so far in varsity soccer.

SoccerGuy22
Riding the Bench

Re: Shac 2024 Boys

Post by SoccerGuy22 »

Very true. lot of young men will need to step up to replace them on their respective teams this upcoming season if they want to continue their success.

Return to “Soccer”