2024 SOC 1

SoccerGuy22
Riding the Bench

2024 SOC 1

Post by SoccerGuy22 »

St Joes or Valleys to lose it seems. Does anyone know if a Clay will be fielding a team next season?

Coach93
Freshman Team

Re: 2024 SOC 1

Post by Coach93 »

SOC Divison I
1. Valley
2.St. Joe
3. New Boston Glenwood
4. Western Pike
5. Clay { If they have enough for a Team}

Valley I believe will have a big freshman class coming in I do believe not sure how mnay of them play soccer and football and how this will affect them playing soccer not sure how they wil split their time between the two.

St.Joe will graduate several key players but still have Drew Rowe and a few pretty good sophmores

New Bston Glenwood will be young loosing 7 seniors SOC Co Player of the Year Rhys Brachett and 1ST Team All SOC and 1ST Team All District Colt Maynard but they return the core of the their defense with 2nd Team All SOC Jr.Julian Brady returning along with fellow Jr. Anson Bradley ,Jr. Tyreke Lewis and Jr.Riley Adkins. Plus New Boston will have 10 freshamen coming into the program which is huge for New Boston.

Western will be in the mix as well as they return most of their team from last year they did not have a senior on the sqaud.

Clay not sure what they will have or what the numbers will be but hoefully they will get the kids out to play.

And with Divison expansion most likely coming it should be intresting on how the torunment will play out for all these teams
Last edited by Coach93 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

HatTrick
Riding the Bench

Re: 2024 SOC 1

Post by HatTrick »

If Clay doesn't field a team this year- it's time to combine back to one SOC.

Return to “Soccer”