S.O.C All star game/ District 14 all star game

jumparound
Freshman Team

S.O.C All star game/ District 14 all star game

Post by jumparound »

I didn't get to go to the SOC all star game last night. Hope it went well. I know Eastern's girls didn't get to play (all 4 of them) , so I am sure that hurt the SOC 1 division team. I think the District 14 game will be a great game to watch this year too!!

Esully63
Freshman Team

Re: S.O.C All star game/ District 14 all star game

Post by Esully63 »

The scores were not very competitive last night but what was really nice was the fact that both sides of the net really seamed to be having fun. Laughing and joking they just really seamed to get along well. It was a fun night!
It was also nice that it looked like the entire Eastern Beaver team was there to accept the SOC trophy. It was great to wish them luck as the first representatives of the SOC to ever make the final four! Get after it girls, good luck!

allaces1
Freshman Team

Post by allaces1 »

Where can I find the list of all district teams?

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

allaces1 wrote:Where can I find the list of all district teams?
Wkkj.com has a list for district 14 but it doesn't show POY's and is short one player division four team two. I don't know how acurate it is since the district 14 web site has not posted the team yet. Their website is seod14vb.com. I would imagine that with this being the final weekend of vb this year it would be out Monday.

Return to “Volleyball”