TVC Ohio 2012 who wins it?

Winner?

Total votes: 0

ny_bucks
Riding the Bench

TVC Ohio 2012 who wins it?

Post by ny_bucks »

Who wins the TVC this year. I think Nelsonville York is a huge favorite this year returning all but one girl from last season

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: TVC Ohio 2012 who wins it?

Post by 93Bulldog »

I see the 'Bucks taking it this year ... Alexander set the bar for TVC-Ohio volleyball ... Athens stepped up their program and won a title - and now I think its time NY does the same.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Dont count out the Spartans just yet......

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

NY is as good as anyone this year. The only lost 4-5 matches last year, and this year they may even be better.

Bishtakes
Riding the Bench

Post by Bishtakes »

We are not even close to being better than last year. The Bucks return 6 starters from the last two years and the coach decided that a new offense is what we need. Record will be good but only because the non league schedule is bad. I wish tem luck as they will need it in post season..

lmfao
Waterboy

Post by lmfao »

I agree with Bish, not even close to last year. Coach is trying to fine tune the team with changes that only create new problems. The changes were made for whatever reasons but are only creating more problems and lowering team morale. Keep your heads up Bucks and play hard.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Why didnt they beef up the schedule this year?
Seems like the one they have, wont get them ready fot the post season!

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

You do a great job NY coaches! You keep coaching and our boosters are behind you 98%!!!! :122245

dbi1
Waterboy

Post by dbi1 »

NY is undoubtedly better than last year. Coach Robey has identified the weaknesses on the net that have limited the team in the past and neutralized them effectively. Given that NY is arguably one of the best passing teams in the state, the weakness that results from this rotational change up is minor due to the depth of our bench. In order for NY to compete at a higher level this year they must have a large/strong front row and this rotation allows them to reach their maximum potential on the net. Doesn't it only make sense to leverage your strengths to neutralize your weaknesses and take your team to the next level? That being said, the low team morale and additional problems coming from this rotation have nothing to do with Coach Robey's strategy. These problems are a result of a minority opinion based entirely on selfish/ignorant motives. In order for this team to reach the success that they undoubtedly deserve, they must all be working towards the same goal and adding to the team. Those who are not, act as a team cancer and do nothing but limit their teammates. My advice to the team and the community is to think twice before you speak once because though you might not intend to harm or takeaway from the girls, that is the one and only thing you are doing. Good luck to the NY team. You will do great things and I look forward to watching it.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Who wins the TVC Ohio ? Alexander does!!well done lady Spartans ..

Return to “Volleyball”