all soc team?

number18
Waterboy

all soc team?

Post by number18 »

Any thoughts on who makes the soc team or player of the year? Lets hear your votes?

boo33vb
Freshman Team

Re: all soc team?

Post by boo33vb »

Beaver Eastern, Waverly and South Webster should dominate voting. There is a reason why these teams and i do mean ( TEAMS ) won so much and skilled players made the difference and these kids should be recognized. The rest get sprinkled in from teams that had a good player in one position or two. Good luck to all that have survived 1st round of sectionals.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Kala Hall-Waverly- She is the engine to this fine team!!! She should be player of the year!!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

And she's a very brave girl too...To have that happen and still play at a high level is outstanding.Most kids that age would be an emotional wreck.And I'm sure she still is,she just dosen't let it show on the court.Maybe it's best she has this as a outlet.
Last edited by Black Panther on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

It is true Eastern,SW and Waverly have the most talent. It is because they have many girls playing club. Unfortunately, the number of players from any school on the SOC teams depends on how said school finishes in the conference. The winner gets set amount of players, the second team y gets set amount and so on. Player of the year is voted on by all coaches.

felix22
Waterboy

Post by felix22 »

Eastern!!!

number18
Waterboy

Post by number18 »

Yes digger i know coaches vote.And i know some read these postings.So i was hoping to get them thinking and maybe get some idea of what ther thinking.Happy for the info on how it works.Wish fans got a vote! lol

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

I know I'm bias, but I would go with Kala Hall also. Best team in conference and look at her stats. The most impressive thing with her stats is Waverly usually only played 3 sets in their matches. Imagine the stats if they went 5 sets in most of their games.

Return to “Volleyball”