SCOL vs SVC vs SOC II

RonVonHagen
Riding the Bench

SCOL vs SVC vs SOC II

Post by RonVonHagen »

In a battle of first place teams in their respective conferences, Wash CH and Unioto roll into the Burg for a great tri-match! Good tournament prep for all three teams and a chance to see where the conferences stack up. Hmmmm, I might have to make a roadie for this one (or will the wife have me planting mums?) :roll:

RonVonHagen
Riding the Bench

Re: SCOL vs SVC vs SOC II

Post by RonVonHagen »

Scores from the tri-match:

Unioto 25 25
Washington CH 17 21

Unioto 25 25
Wheelersburg 13 5

Wheelersburg 26 19 20
Washington CH 24 25 25

The U looks like it took care of business and played like the # 7th ranked team in Div II. Obviously Wash CH isn't the Wash CH teams of old but they have a big match at Chillicothe on Monday to win their league out right or to settle for a tie so this was a good tune up for them. I haven't seen the Burg this year but I'm sure they learned a lot about their team from these 2 losses and will able to get better as league play concludes and the tournament approaches.

The SVC is good this year...maybe a little top heavy with three really, really good teams (Unioto, Adena, and a Westfall) but look for that conference to win 5 sectionals and have possibly 3 teams in the Regionals trying to get to the Nutter Center.

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

Ron we should have Kar pooled!

I would have let you spin the tunes!

Of course the X always supplies the gas......

RonVonHagen
Riding the Bench

Post by RonVonHagen »

Hahaha.... Would of, could of, should of!

I would have of course brought my collection of 8 tracks to play just for you.

And I would of treated you to some grub and drink after.... Ribber, Mexi-tali, Dicks Pizza, your choice!

Return to “Volleyball”