MAXPREPS

RonVonHagen
Riding the Bench

Re: MAXPREPS

Post by RonVonHagen »

Bogus also means "not true". You chart out a match and compare it to MaxPreps and come out with a different result. Which stats are the true stats? Forgive me for taking liberty with that adjective. When I was referring to "most stats" I was only referring to vball--- not all sports, once again my bad for not clarifying. But since I was talking about "your hard work" I thought you might "comprehend in reading that' i was talking about volleyball.
Esully63 wrote:
If your not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Yup, whining on a volleyball forum ad nauseum is definitely the solution.

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

RonVonHagen wrote:Bogus also means "not true". You chart out a match and compare it to MaxPreps and come out with a different result. Which stats are the true stats? Forgive me for taking liberty with that adjective. When I was referring to "most stats" I was only referring to vball--- not all sports, once again my bad for not clarifying. But since I was talking about "your hard work" I thought you might "comprehend in reading that' i was talking about volleyball.
Esully63 wrote:
If your not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Yup, whining on a volleyball forum ad nauseum is definitely the solution.
Sorry Ron, I have used this site to bring attention to the issue, I have asked that parents urge their schools coaches to ensure accurate stats through better educating the stat takers, I have already entered into correspondence with the president of the OHSVCA to see if we could sit down and discuss improving the situation. I think that's a whole lot closer to addressing the problem than "Most Stats are Bogus", business as usual.

RonVonHagen
Riding the Bench

Post by RonVonHagen »

Good luck with that...

Return to “Volleyball”