Volleyball 2014

Super trooper
All State

Volleyball 2014

Post by Super trooper »

What's up with the lack of posters and game updates this year?

RonVonHagen
Riding the Bench

Re: Volleyball 2014

Post by RonVonHagen »

Kids graduate.... the peeps (parents) that use to care/post have moved on as well. But you will always have me.... :lol:

cobweb
JV Team

Post by cobweb »

RonV hit the nail squarely, in my case, a "moved-on peep". I am taking this week off work and thought I'd catch up on SEO volleyball by tuning in here. I did and found the site to be nearly deserted. What a shame, as a parent, part of the fun was the SEO prep exchanges. I wonder what has taken its place. Is there a social media exchange happening? I went to trivalleyconference.com to find that site completely void of volleyball information. Is the sport suffering a lull in overall interest?

My last VB playing daughter (DD), a 2012 Eastern (Reedsville) graduate is enjoying two years of cost-free school @ Columbus State as she has continued playing the game. She had a lot of fun her first year, as the team's starting MB. Last year, The CSCC Cougars went undefeated in winning the Ohio JC conference and lost their regional tournament final and an opportunity to play in the national tourney in a 5-set match. At 5-9, she was unable to keep her role this year and has been ostracized to the cheering line during competition. She nor I like that; my advise, practice hard and "cheer" hard for a few more weeks and get two more semesters of account deposits. VB also offers her part-time employment as a club coach.

Volleyball is a great sport. I am so thankful for it entertainment value at whatever level that the game is being played. Us VB parents have seen a bunch of VB over the years at multiple levels.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

my player played in SOC conference and played club from 6 th grade through her junior yr of HS ... At only 5' 7 but with great hops she was our MH for 4yrs and made 1st team all conference and all dist 3 times during her career .. She is now coaching a HS JV squad this season after being contacted by a previous club coach while finishing her senior yr at OU ...we met alot of great friends through the club yrs and were well traveled . she tried out for club at OU and made the final cut even after having not played for while ... And she said that was enough for her . Lol

Return to “Volleyball”