Soc 1

shady 75
Freshman Team

Soc 1

Post by shady 75 »

Although eastern has dominated the last few years,they seem to be down this year. Any thoughts?

bluedude62
Varsity

Re: Soc 1

Post by bluedude62 »

They didn't look down at the previews , Sat. The Roney girl will be a force this year. Symmes Vally, Western, Green and Notre Dame will probably fight it out for second place in SOC 1. Clay could surprise a couple of teams.

shady 75
Freshman Team

Post by shady 75 »

Congrats to eastern on another sectional title!

shady 75
Freshman Team

Post by shady 75 »

Eastern beats Webster in 3

shady 75
Freshman Team

Post by shady 75 »

Congrats to eastern and notre dame on their distric championships! They will square off against each other in the regional semis on wed. I can say they are the one team eastern eastern doesn't want to play! They re runnin on all cylinders! Hate to say it, but I think nd has the edge in this one.

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

beaver92 wrote:Congrats to eastern and notre dame on their distric championships! They will square off against each other in the regional semis on wed. I can say they are the one team eastern eastern doesn't want to play! They re runnin on all cylinders! Hate to say it, but I think nd has the edge in this one.
All of the SOC did well this year. Three made it to regional Beaver, ND, and burg! Is going to be a fluke year or has the SOC finally arrived at the level of other conferences in our region? Time will tell but I can say volleyball was much more competitive this year.

Return to “Volleyball”