2013 All SOC and POY

socvwatcher#1
Freshman Team

Re: 2013 All SOC and POY

Post by socvwatcher#1 »

I have seen Wiget and Carle play and they are both very good athletes. I think they should have shared the award and been DISCTRICT CO-PLAYERS OF THE YEAR. Good luck to both in their futures.

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

Wiget named Co-Player of the year in the SOC II with Potters of SW. C'mon man!!!

lovevball8
Freshman Team

Post by lovevball8 »

"C'mon man" what? Are you stated that Potters isn't deserving? If so, ponder me this, if Potters was on Waverly's team with that supporting cast would she be as good (according to your standards) as Wiget. Potters is an excellent athlete; moreover, she's an excellent volleyball player and well deserving of the honor. Note: She was also POY in the district. I guess all of those coaches got it wrong too??????

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

You must be a psychic or a mind reader because you made a ton of assumptions from one post. I had an English teacher who once told me you know what happens when you assume. I guess Wiget should get punished for playing on a great team and a SOC championship team.

lovevball8
Freshman Team

Post by lovevball8 »

So you weren't saying Wiget should have been the outright SOC POY? Then why even post? Assumptions...you made some of your own; I never said she should be punished for being on a great team. She was rewarded as Co-POY. I guess, based off the imparted wisdom of you and your English teacher, we're both donkeys. ;-)

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

This is a discussion board and I posted my point. It doesn't mean you have to like it or agree with it. Plus, I didn't assume anything, I implied Wiget should be POY IMHO.

Return to “Volleyball”