tournament draw

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: tournament draw

Post by Ironman92 »

RedSolo wrote:I'd like to see Piketon's record if the were in the SHL. They might lose to Fayetteville.

Paint Valley is what in the SVC? Last? Next to last. Whiteoak won seven matches in a row mostly against SHL teams. Paint Valley defeated Whiteoak in 3 sets handily.
I guess we'll see as Peebles squared off against Piketon tonight. I actually watched Peebles for a few points last night. They lost game 1 to Whiteoak but won game 2,3 and 5 to win the match.

WKKJ has Paint Valley at 1-12 and last
Last edited by Ironman92 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Ironman, Piketon already beat Peebles at their place earlier in the year in 4 sets. Piketon is 6th in the SVC with a 4-9 record, 1 game to go. They have beaten, Minford, Northwest, Peebles, Notre Dame, all of who have much better seeds. They lost to Waverly and North Adams.

DadPaul08
Riding the Bench

Post by DadPaul08 »

WKKJ says Piketon record is (4-9) in the SVC, NOT (1-12)

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

DadPaul08 wrote:WKKJ says Piketon record is (4-9) in the SVC, NOT (1-12)
That is correct....sorry. I was meaning Paint Valley but typed Piketon.

Paint Valley at 1-12 being the worst team in the SVC would be one of the top 3 SHAC teams.

boo33vb
Freshman Team

Post by boo33vb »

Athens vs Zane Trace and Unioto vs Waverly will be the two best matches to see on Saturday. Sheridan will crush Miami Trace and Washington CH will handle Fairfield Union with a smooth win. Gotta go with Athens but i think ZT will give them all they can handle unlike my Cavaliers did tonight with pitiful set scores. :( ....I like Unioto even though they lost to Waverly on Saturday, the U really takes pride on their home floor and it is hard to beat them there. Go Ross County teams!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Should be a great match between Unioto and Waverly
Last edited by Ironman92 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

jumparound
Freshman Team

Post by jumparound »

Unioto vs Waverly is Sectional Finals. Sectional top seed hosts sectional games. It's been this way a while. Districts is next week. The winner of Waverly/Unioto advances to Districts at a neutral site

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Ironman92.....Actually, if Jackson girls soccer wins its sectional match tonight, it plays district games at Alumni Stadium.

Otherwise, Oak Hill has hosted SE district track since 2006 season, which was the opening of Davis Stadium.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world. But here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they are up against." — Fast Five :!:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

jumparound wrote:Unioto vs Waverly is Sectional Finals. Sectional top seed hosts sectional games. It's been this way a while. Districts is next week. The winner of Waverly/Unioto advances to Districts at a neutral site
Glad I was wrong and not them! Lol

Return to “Volleyball”