Reedsville Eastern Drops one to Waterford

TIGER123
Waterboy

Reedsville Eastern Drops one to Waterford

Post by TIGER123 »

The lady Eagle lose their first TVC game last night to the Wildcats. Battled out the first game (26-24), lost the second (25-19), came back for the third (26-24), got hammered the fourth (25-13), and dropped the fifth game (15-8). Lady Wildcats played tough all through the game, and really showed some great talent and determination. I've made it to a few Waterford games this year and they play with a consistency that really leads to success.

It was a hard fought battle in the beginning for the Eagles, but man those last two games were rough looking. Waterford is ALWAYS a tough place to play, and they do have a solid team this year, but the Lady Eagles should have had that game. That makes two losses total on the season so far. Hopefully Hayman and the Eagles get back on course. I can see some positives coming out of a loss for the Eagles though. The wheels really fell off, but sometimes losing makes you hungrier. I've only been able to make it to a few games this season, last night being one of them, so I've not sure how it compares. Any thoughts out there about what went wrong? What could be improved upon?

Gregg811
Varsity

Re: Reedsville Eastern Drops one to Waterford

Post by Gregg811 »

Congrats to the Lady Cats. Keep it going.

GO LADY CATS!!!

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Good luck to the Lady Cats tonight at Eastern. A win would be out right TVC Hocking Championship, a loss they would share.

GO LADY CATS!!!

amber_sturgil
Waterboy

Post by amber_sturgil »

Waterford topped Eastern in 3 sets tonight; 25-23, 25-21, 26-24.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Congrats to the Lady Cats and Coach Drayer.

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

Hey coach Drayer, hope to see you in Jacson soon.Hows my Warsher and Drayer doing? LOL

Return to “Volleyball”