Thoughts on Reedsville Eastern new Coach?

TIGER123
Waterboy

Thoughts on Reedsville Eastern new Coach?

Post by TIGER123 »

What are some thoughts about Reedsville Eastern's new head coach? The team looked pretty tough in the preview and I know they have a lot of seniors. I saw a lot of Howie-like characteristics, but also some new things. Will they get it done this year?

G.W.A.
All Conference

Re: Thoughts on Reedsville Eastern new Coach?

Post by G.W.A. »

Stupid question in my opinion. Of course she will do good. Shes got the same thing Coach Caldwell had TALENT.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Easy to win with the girls they have this year. Next year will be a better test for her

TIGER123
Waterboy

Post by TIGER123 »

G.W.A. wrote:Stupid question in my opinion. Of course she will do good. Shes got the same thing Coach Caldwell had TALENT.
Did Caldwell win on just talent all 8 or so years he coached at Eastern? Man must have something in that TP&C water. I actually choose to believe he had some talent some years but also was a good coach. I think had he not been a good coach they wouldn't have been as successful regardless of the level of talent. Similarly, I believe coach Hayman has talent on her team but also must have some skill as a coach to be successful as a coach.

Return to “Volleyball”