Southeastern Volleyball 2015

george
Freshman Team

Southeastern Volleyball 2015

Post by george »

I've seen Alexander and Southern. Very impressed with both. Are there better teams than these two? If so, SEO should have a great year.

Circleville has been making noise over the last couple years. They could get to regionals.

What other teams will they be challenged by this year?

boo33vb
Freshman Team

Re: Southeastern Volleyball 2015

Post by boo33vb »

Keep an eye on the usual suspects in Adena, Westfall and Unioto from the SVC with alot of preseason excitment at Huntington. You are right with Circleville as Coach Crystal is all about energy and she is giving C town a much needed transfusion. Great Coach in Athens so watch Natalie and the Bullpups as they will make some noise. I think Fairfield Union kinda slips under the radar until tourney time so if you play them you better bring the whole team. Look for a 3 horse race in the SCOL with Chillicothe holding the post position to start. Always tough Washington Court House will have a new coach so time will tell and Doug Mace will have a Miami Trace team beating on the door. Gallia Academy should rule the SEOAL in its last season as a league :( with Warren competing as they always do...hard and with heart. Thats my take on mostly D2 as that is what i am familiar with. Glad the season is here and good luck ( skill ) to all area teams.

Return to “Volleyball”