Adena vs Federal Hocking

Catch One
Freshman Team

Adena vs Federal Hocking

Post by Catch One »

This should be a good one. Two really good teams.

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Re: Adena vs Federal Hocking

Post by svcbaseballfan »

From what I saw yesterday, I don't think Fed Hock has the defense to keep themselves in this game. Maybe it was just this game, but I thought they were very shaky around the field. Adena is too good of a hitting team. I also think Adena still has their #1 pitcher left, Yates is more of their number 2. Hopefully there is a great turnout. Good Luck Warriors, would be great to have 2 teams in the regionals.

QBear
JV Team

Post by QBear »

Federal has a crafty lefty in Sharp that will toe the rubber.
Should be a good game, but I will take Adena in this one.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

I'm not going to make a prediction on the game but FH's Lance Sharp would be a #1 pitcher on a lot of teams... Good Luck to the Lancers.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

svcbaseballfan wrote:From what I saw yesterday, I don't think Fed Hock has the defense to keep themselves in this game. Maybe it was just this game, but I thought they were very shaky around the field. Adena is too good of a hitting team. I also think Adena still has their #1 pitcher left, Yates is more of their number 2. Hopefully there is a great turnout. Good Luck Warriors, would be great to have 2 teams in the regionals.

You have to love Adena's chances, but Fed Hock did hand them 9 errors already this season. It amounted to a FH victory even with a young kid pitching.

I agree though that defense always seems to be a problem for the Lancers.

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Post by svcbaseballfan »

I heard that the game time was changed to 4 pm. Hopefully both teams bring alot of people. One thing I noticed about Fed. Hock is they were not used to playing on such a smooth surface, this may have been the reason for the errors. It always looked like they were waiting on the bad hop. Now they have a game under their belt on the turf, I'm sure it will help. Good Luck to both teams tomorrow.

tomcatdad
JV Team

Post by tomcatdad »

good luck fed hock, keep on winning

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

Good luck to the Lancers!

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

The Lancers won 10-5

tomcatdad
JV Team

Post by tomcatdad »

great job Lancers!!!!!!!

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Post by svcbaseballfan »

Congrats to the Lancers on a hard fought victory. Adena definatly did not help themselves with 6 errors and several mental mistakes. It definatly seemed like every error Adena made, FH capitalized on. Good luck in the Regionals.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Adena was certainly sloppy. It looked like they were trying to compete with Federal Hocking's 9 error performance in their first win over Adena a couple of weeks ago.

There was also a bad no-call from the homeplate umpire. An Adena player bunted the ball, the ball hit him as he ran up the line, and FH threw the ball off of his back. Two runs scored after the deflection. FH argued that the batter should have been called out, but to no avail.

Anyway, congrats to FH on the win. When you win against Adena, you beat a good team and program.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

svcbaseballfan wrote:From what I saw yesterday, I don't think Fed Hock has the defense to keep themselves in this game. Maybe it was just this game, but I thought they were very shaky around the field. Adena is too good of a hitting team. I also think Adena still has their #1 pitcher left, Yates is more of their number 2. Hopefully there is a great turnout. Good Luck Warriors, would be great to have 2 teams in the regionals.

It would appear that Lance Sharp as a #2 was better than Adena's #1 today...

Great win for the Lancers and see ya Thursday @ the friendly confines of Bob Wren Stadium.

And congats to the TVC Hocking with 3 District Champions. Fed Hock, Trimble and Southern...

Catch One
Freshman Team

Post by Catch One »

Great job by the Lancer boys, Outstanding pitching by Sharp.
He kept a good hitting team (Adena) in check till they seen him
for the 3rd time.
Jonas Clark made the plays of the day on the Defense side.
Dewayne Clark Offense player of the game.
Every player made something good happen.
The players on the bench did there job of keeping everybody fired up.
And the fans in the stands were great.
Good job Lancers and Good Luck at OU Thursday.

Return to “Baseball”