Northwest Mohawk Baseball 08

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Northwest Mohawk Baseball 08

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

we are very young with ONE senoir coming back this year hopefully we can compete

what do you think?

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

It will be another tough year for the mohawks. You had a bunch of seniors last year and finished in the bottom of the SOC. Young players this year will get experience but will lose many in a very tough league for 2008.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

It is going to be very difficult for NW to be competitive in the SOC this year.

PeteRoseHOF
Riding the Bench

Post by PeteRoseHOF »

Northwest has an excellent group of young players. Miller throws the ball well and Frantz has a live arm and as he gets experience he will only get better. Lots of movement on his fastball. Spencer will be solid at short and if Ellis works hard he will make a good catcher. He can hit the daylights out of the ball when he stays back on the ball and stays focused. Some other young players will contribute and if Frantz isn't pitching he can man the centerfield position and run down anything hit that way. Good luck Mohawks from a St. Joe Flyer and we'll see you in the spring.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

frantz probably wont pitch much this year the pitching will be up to mostly spencer and montavon

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Legend??? Two pitchers won't get you past two games a week!! You all play at least 4 games a week right??? You will need all the arms and then more!!! Good luck Mohawks!!!!

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

i meant those are the two main pitchers and the rest is up in the air

Injunman
Waterboy

Post by Injunman »

The two main pitchers have already been named? The Spencer kid did throw well last year as well as the Lens kid. Those were the only two kids I seen throw last year. The young arms that Pete Rose HOF mentioned are untested but I've seen both Miller and Franz throw when they were younger and they do have pretty good arms. You mention a Montavon kid. I don't recognize that name from last year. I didn't see the Mohawks play but a couple of times so I may have missed him throwing.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

he pitched in the opener against new boston and got the win a few days later he broke his femur in a car accident and missed the rest of the season

Return to “Baseball”