SVC Scores and Standings

bengalfan76
SE

Re: SVC Scores and Standings

Post by bengalfan76 »

SVC should have 3 teams in the Regionals and at least one in the Regional finals.
ZT and Adena will play in the regional semi and PV will win their district and possibly regional semi.

SVC
Waterboy

Post by SVC »

No love for the boys in Green? I have to agree with you though. What a great time for PV to be in Div IV!

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

As much as I would like to see the boys in green do it. I think they have a huge task ahead of them.
I have good friends there and think Chad as done an outstanding job coaching and changing the mindset out there. If the kids begin to give him and baseball as much time as they give basketball, Hunntington could very well be playing in the districts for years to come.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

One team left.

Adena plays Eastern Brown at the VA on Thursday at 11am.

The SVC sends 4 to the District Finals for the 1st time since 2001 and 7 to the Districts, very impressive on what was supposed to be a down year.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

The SVC loses for the second year in a row in the Regional Final by a score of 4-3.

2008: Adena loses 4-3 to Wheelersburg
2007: ZT loses to state champion Heath 4-3.

Another great year of SVC baseball, as Adena finishes at 28-3 and Zane Trace 25-4.

Huntington, Paint Valley, ZT are District runner-ups while Adena is Regional runner-up.

The SVC was 65-35 in non-league play in 2008.

Return to “Baseball”