2008 Wellston Rockets

MVP
Waterboy

2008 Wellston Rockets

Post by MVP »

Its early but hows the outlook coming for the Rockets? Wellston lost the majority of its starters last year to graduation that produced back-to-back TVC Championships. Alot of Sophmores gonna be playing and one transfer from VC. Going to have to work on the pitching and the fielding as well from those youngins.

Whats everyone else think about the team?

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

I remember hearing that Wellston had a great JV team last year.. so im thinkin hat the varsity will be good this year. Id say they may be he only ones to challenge Meigs for the title this year

Army
S

Post by Army »

Remember_The_Name wrote:I remember hearing that Wellston had a great JV team last year.. so im thinkin hat the varsity will be good this year. Id say they may be he only ones to challenge Meigs for the title this year

GO Golden Rockets :!: :-D

Win the TVC-Ohio :!: :-D

threesportathlete09
Riding the Bench

Post by threesportathlete09 »

i think wellston will be down this year, yeah they had a good jv team but it is a totally different game at the varsity level. the vinton county transfer will be very helpful and missed on our end.

BleedThePurple96
Waterboy

Post by BleedThePurple96 »

Wellston is always good at baseball. They will compete, like always, for the league title this year.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

I believe Wellston has Burg on the schedule again this season. A saturday DH I believe.

Looking back at last years DH at VA Stadium, what a great day of baseball. Awesome 1st game that went down to the wire. Hope the games are scheduled there again this season. The players like playing ball up there and it is a great baseball atmosphere.

Good luck to the Rockets this season.

captin midnight
Waterboy

Post by captin midnight »

wellston will compete like always....as for the game against wheelersburg, that was a great day of baseball....the first game came down to the wire...it was one hell of day for baseball

BUNYAN banner
Waterboy

Post by BUNYAN banner »

Who all will be strong this year in the TVC Ohio?

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Meigs and Wellston

Return to “Baseball”