Best Concession stand for High School?

Eagle1990-93
Waterboy

Best Concession stand for High School?

Post by Eagle1990-93 »

How has the best concession stand for the kids during their games? Who provides the best grub?

thenino
Freshman Team

Re: Best Concession stand for High School?

Post by thenino »

Minford's concession stand is by NO means 'eye candy' but they have some BBQ new 'Chili and Jerry's BBQ sandwishes' or something like that for a pretty good price.. i think 2 for $2.26 (why $2.26?? I have NO clue)

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

thenino wrote:Minford's concession stand is by NO means 'eye candy' but they have some BBQ new 'Chili and Jerry's BBQ sandwishes' or something like that for a pretty good price.. i think 2 for $2.26 (why $2.26?? I have NO clue)

You have to understand the "Chili" part of that equation. It is $1.25 with slaw and $2.26 without it. In other words, eat it with the doggone slaw on it. That's a "Chilism" and it is amazing how many people have questioned that. Pretty funny. :122245 Bottom line it is $1.25, but I think it may have been a one time deal last weekend. You never know with Chili though. He may market it world wide.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:
thenino wrote:Minford's concession stand is by NO means 'eye candy' but they have some BBQ new 'Chili and Jerry's BBQ sandwishes' or something like that for a pretty good price.. i think 2 for $2.26 (why $2.26?? I have NO clue)

You have to understand the "Chili" part of that equation. It is $1.25 with slaw and $2.26 without it. In other words, eat it with the doggone slaw on it. That's a "Chilism" and it is amazing how many people have questioned that. Pretty funny. :122245 Bottom line it is $1.25, but I think it may have been a one time deal last weekend. You never know with Chili though. He may market it world wide.

Yeah I know who the two people are I was just wondering what the 2.26 was all about. Thanks for the tidbit. :lol:

Also they had the sign hanging on the side of the concession stand but I didn't see anyone eating them so I would also say they are no longer there

Return to “Baseball”