Chilly 10 Jackson 8

chilltown
JV Team

Chilly 10 Jackson 8

Post by chilltown »

Winning Pitcher Dawes... Number 8 Started for Ironmen ,sorry I don't have his name. Alot of walks and a few errors in this one . Chilly did hit the ball hard quite a few times. Not sure of Stats ,but someone will have them later I'm sure . Jackson battled back and scored 5 in the last 2 innings . Speakman did a nice job of getting out of the jam in the 7th not EZ to come in w/ basesloaded and nobody out. Alot of kids contributed in this one ..nice team win...GO CAVS!!!!!

cavalier11
Riding the Bench

Re: Chilly 10 Jackson 8

Post by cavalier11 »

chilltown is right yet again lol

The Cavs handed Jackson their first SEOAL league loss and it was another good ballgame to watch.

The defense was, again, well-rounded committing I believe only 2 errors (better than its usual 6).

At the plate, Cody Speakman singled in 2 runs, WJ Corzine knocked in a run with his only hit of the ballgame, and Tyler Carey knocked in a run I believe.

The Cavs played well for their second game in a row and show a lot of potential to get better. They are now 4-6 (3-3).

GO CAVS!!!

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

Cavs played better defense but that coincided to where Jackson Didn't hit the ball.... I believe Marty Dunn knocked in at least 1 run also . Alex Grow smoked one with bases loaded that I thought was gonna be a GrandSlam and end the game at 13-3 but CF made a great catch. Carey also scored 2-3 runs and stole at least 2 bases if I looked at sheet right . On a Jackson note I thought the catcher did a great job ,blocking many dirtballs.

RAW5
Waterboy

Post by RAW5 »

i thought chilly would mercy rule jackson but they battled back

Return to “Baseball”