Who to watch in OVC?

pointer4life
Waterboy

Who to watch in OVC?

Post by pointer4life »

what teams and players should we look for this year?

jl724
JV Team

Re: Who to watch in OVC?

Post by jl724 »

all there is to watch is the Fairland Dragons

and hatfields back this year.

SportsMom
Freshman Team

Post by SportsMom »

THE GROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theguyfromthepoint07
Riding the Bench

Post by Theguyfromthepoint07 »

pointer an i look for seagraves to have a big senior year also look for the sophomore kyle dickess on the mound

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

SEAGRAVES IS THE FACE OF SP SPORTS. IF IT WERENT FOR HIM THEY WOULD BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OVC.
BUT FAIRLAND STILL TAKES THE OVC.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

He's good but he is not that good. In football if he didn't have a line and other players to block for him he wouldn't have been as successful. Don't get me wrong he's a brute but he did have some help.

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

osumufan.....u need to have help on the line to do something and he is pro better than you whenever u were a kid :mrgreen:...and yea fairland is going to be tuff this year all their seniors have been playin together since LL.

Theguyfromthepoint07
Riding the Bench

Post by Theguyfromthepoint07 »

no jake seagraves is a beast the line didn't make him he just bowls over people an he also throws smoke on the mound I'm takin sp as the underdogs

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

Fairland is the front runners for sure as far as team ball goes. Also watch for CG and SP, both should put together solid squads. RH should be young but decent. Don't know much about the others.

As far as individual play goes: Seagraves(SP), Thackston(F), Sparks(CG), and Zimmerman(Ch) will be the star pitchers, games in which they throw against each other will be duals.

Hitting wise I dont really know much about teams other than Fairland and South Point but I know that Seagraves cant hit the ball a long ways for SP, McClure, Dickess, Esque and Fletcher will also hit for a good average. For Fairland you got to look at Easterling and Thackston being the leaders at the plate, but along with them will be Jordan, Hatfield, Godby and Fisher.

I believe it will be a good OVC this year top to bottom. But I guess we will find out in just a few more weeks. Cant Wait! and im not even playing lol

Return to “Baseball”