Best baseball team in the Hocking TVC??

J-co
Waterboy

Best baseball team in the Hocking TVC??

Post by J-co »

Tell me who you guys think will be the best baseball team in the Hocking TVC will be. :-D

Memphis Raines
Waterboy

Re: Best baseball team in the Hocking TVC??

Post by Memphis Raines »

Southern, Fed, or Eastern.....not to make it so broad but those three are going to be pretty even.

bleacher coach
Waterboy

Post by bleacher coach »

Until some team proves otherwise it has to be Federal Hocking, as year in & year out they just win. Most of the time I believe they could win the Ohio as well if they were competing in that league. Now with that being said I think since they are doing so well & since they do have "The Rock", that they should be moved to the Ohio so my favorite team could win it occasionally.
Eastern,Southern & Trimble could make a run if they can catch a break or two. Eastern returns nearly their entire lineup but have not been able to win the league since 2001. Southern lost some good players but they seem to be very competitive every year as of late. Trimble always has the athletes but sometimes they`re all muscle-bound from all that weight lifting for football (yoga or ballet could help). Miller & Waterford I know very little about other than they need to give their boys better fields to play on.

s&w 7
Riding the Bench

Post by s&w 7 »

Fed eastern and southern are the expected top three and honestly could go in any order. All three teams have alot of talent and are well disiplined should be a fun season. After them you have trimble who is going to be better than they have in previous years, the big three need to watch out for this team they could get upset if they over look them. Waterford and miller will struggle as they have but should be on their way up. Look our in a couple years.

Southern, Eastern, Fed 1,2,3 in any order
Trimble 4
waterford, miller 5&6 could go either way

Return to “Baseball”