Trimble vs Waterford

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Re: Trimble vs Waterford

Post by ttomcat 80 »

You are full of it.Trimble got beat because they didn't hit the ball.they missed a squezze bunt to tie it up 3 to 3.they got out hit.No one is bashing the winners or losers.I believe these two teams are evenly matched.play even amount of games they would split.If you could read or understand instead of jumping on the he is bashing wagon it just might make since to you.Slowly now that you understand.If the umpire would have made right call game over Waterford wins 3 to 2 because Trimble did not score in the bottom.But since the umpire made the wrong call starting to call him out then safe first man didn't throw ball home and runner score from 2nd which was smart base running.Now instead of being down only 1 going into the bottom of 7th playing for 1,now force to score 2 to tie.It makes a difference in a tight game.Hopefully you understand now.It is also a fact Waterford fans,parents hate Trimble been that way for years,since they sat on the side of the team Trimble was playing in Pickering ton girls regional basketball tournament during the Grandy and Trace days and It continued Saturday night against white oak that's why their is no love lost here.

:roll: cats :roll:
tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

enigmaax wrote:
tomcat fan wrote:That call makes a difference because playing for 1 run has the kids in a different mindset than playing for 3. Regardless of the call that play was a routine grounder that needs to be made
The different mindset is "let's not hit the ball" vs. "let's hit the ball"?

Sorry, I don't buy this and it kind of insults the pretty good team that you have. You are basically saying they are mentally soft and let one call in a game crush their spirit so much that they weren't motivated (or disciplined enough) to win a District Championship.

I would like, just a handful of times, to read about a game where not a single person disrespect both the winners and losers by crybabying about a call.
Lmao, anyone that knows anything about baseball knows scoring 1 in an inning is a hell of a lot easier than 3 was my point. Maybe I need to be more clear, because what is common sense to me is not for others apparently. Also, I pointed out that it was a routine play. Make the routine play and it doesn't get put into the umps hands. Waterford outplayed Trimble last night, I wasn't whining, just stating facts

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
H-back
Freshman Team

Post by H-back »

ttomcat 80 wrote:You are full of it.Trimble got beat because they didn't hit the ball.they missed a squezze bunt to tie it up 3 to 3.they got out hit.No one is bashing the winners or losers.I believe these two teams are evenly matched.play even amount of games they would split.If you could read or understand instead of jumping on the he is bashing wagon it just might make since to you.Slowly now that you understand.If the umpire would have made right call game over Waterford wins 3 to 2 because Trimble did not score in the bottom.But since the umpire made the wrong call starting to call him out then safe first man didn't throw ball home and runner score from 2nd which was smart base running.Now instead of being down only 1 going into the bottom of 7th playing for 1,now force to score 2 to tie.It makes a difference in a tight game.Hopefully you understand now.It is also a fact Waterford fans,parents hate Trimble been that way for years,since they sat on the side of the team Trimble was playing in Pickering ton girls regional basketball tournament during the Grandy and Trace days and It continued Saturday night against white oak that's why their is no love lost here.
I do believe that there is a thing called a rivalry. I'm sure the two teams take this way Bc neither like the other.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Sorry Trimble/nelsonville rivalry.good friends,drink beer afterwards.Waterford just hates Trimble,never votes on anything that may be in Trimble's favor or in best interest as league goes.Sad thing is really don't know what they have done other then win.Could it be that jealousy runs that deep over their?

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

tomcat fan wrote:
enigmaax wrote:
tomcat fan wrote:That call makes a difference because playing for 1 run has the kids in a different mindset than playing for 3. Regardless of the call that play was a routine grounder that needs to be made
The different mindset is "let's not hit the ball" vs. "let's hit the ball"?

Sorry, I don't buy this and it kind of insults the pretty good team that you have. You are basically saying they are mentally soft and let one call in a game crush their spirit so much that they weren't motivated (or disciplined enough) to win a District Championship.

I would like, just a handful of times, to read about a game where not a single person disrespect both the winners and losers by crybabying about a call.
Lmao, anyone that knows anything about baseball knows scoring 1 in an inning is a hell of a lot easier than 3 was my point. Maybe I need to be more clear, because what is common sense to me is not for others apparently. Also, I pointed out that it was a routine play. Make the routine play and it doesn't get put into the umps hands. Waterford outplayed Trimble last night, I wasn't whining, just stating facts
You didn't state a fact; you said the call made a difference. It didn't. Trimble didn't reach base in the bottom of the inning, so there was no strategy that would have been different if they were only down one. Now, had Trimble got a baserunning or something, you could argue that it made difference because they would have had a chance to manufacture that run - steal, bunt, etc. just to score one. But with no baserunning, the call was completely inconsequential.

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

I've seen Newark Catholic play and I think Waterford will defiently have a Chance as long as they don't lay an egg

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

Lovebball42 wrote:I've seen Newark Catholic play and I think Waterford will defiently have a Chance as long as they don't lay an egg
True, NC pitching is a bit down this year. Defense is solid. They hit the ball and have speed in 8 of the 9 spots. So if a team hits it where they're not they definitely can be beat.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

How true.The object of the game is hit it were their not.Where NC pitching is down they do not beat them self.Always hit the ball and defense is really good just a solid team.You don't win state titles or runner ups bye rebuilding they reload.Toronto is back this year so d4 is pretty tough with NC,Toronto,Western Reserve.Leaman high Catholic.A lot of state and runner ups their.I think winner comes out of Lancaster Region.

Return to “Baseball”