Trimble vs Waterford

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Trimble vs Waterford

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Districts final.The rubber match,round 2.Happened in basketball now baseball.Should be a good one.Their will be a TVC member advance to regionals.

:roll: cats :roll:
Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble vs Waterford

Post by Lovebball42 »

Here we go again! Waterford looking for revenge

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Go Tomcats

Bucks
Waterboy

Post by Bucks »

Tomcats just remember Simms is not the baseball coach

Chubby69
Waterboy

Post by Chubby69 »

Waterford wins in a close 1

Chubby69
Waterboy

Post by Chubby69 »

These 2 teams always find a way to play each other for the district championship.

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Districts final.The rubber match,round 2.Happened in basketball now baseball.Should be a good one.Their will be a TVC member advance to regionals.
x2
Don't forget Eastern and Belpre also play in a district final.

Chubby69
Waterboy

Post by Chubby69 »

Score and inning

H-back
Freshman Team

Post by H-back »

Chubby69 wrote:Score and inning
5-2 Waterford is going to regionals

Bucks
Waterboy

Post by Bucks »

Congrats to the wildcats,but it's time for Simms to step down from basketball with the talent that Waterford have's it's a proven fact someone else would have further.they have show it in baseball and will probably show it in football.

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

First district championship for Waterford in school history and I'm sure they have the most wins in school history

route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

A bad call possibly cost the Tomcats the game... It was a close play at first in the top of the 7th. Could've made a difference in the ball game but we will never know
Last edited by route7 on Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Bucks wrote:Congrats to the wildcats,but it's time for Simms to step down from basketball with the talent that Waterford have's it's a proven fact someone else would have further.they have show it in baseball and will probably show it in football.
Geeesh ,,, pretty harsh bringing a basketball coach's future onto a baseball celebration thread. Some fans are just never happy with anything.

Congrats H2o-ford ... good luck in the regionals

H-back
Freshman Team

Post by H-back »

route7 wrote:A bad call possibly cost the Tomcats the game... It was a close play at first in the top of the 7th. Could've made a difference in the ball game but we will never know
The call on the field was that the first baseman pulled his foot early, the throw was on time but the umpires agreed that he pulled his foot

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

route7 wrote:A bad call possibly cost the Tomcats the game... It was a close play at first in the top of the 7th. Could've made a difference in the ball game but we will never know
If it was the top of the 7th, Waterford was already up 3-2 and Trimble went 3-up, 3-down in the bottom of the 7th right? If what I said is accurate, how would that call gave made a difference?

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

That call makes a difference because playing for 1 run has the kids in a different mindset than playing for 3. Regardless of the call that play was a routine grounder that needs to be made

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Sorry the call was he beat the throw not pulling his foot.know what your talking about.Umpire being a smart (A) said would like for me to ask home plate if he pulled,which was stupid since he said he beat the throw.He new he screwed up the call my starting to pump him out then calling him safe.No we didn't score in the bottom but the merale of the kids went way down after that going for the fence.We left to many runners in scoring position and no big hits to score hard to win without hitting.In parting at least the trip to Lancaster is not to far to drive to get Mercier bye NC.I would say congrates to Waterford but I can not since they were in the stands Saturday night rutting for white oak and yelling at Trimble.Only time I will ever say let go NC.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Sorry the call was he beat the throw not pulling his foot.know what your talking about.Umpire being a smart (A) said would like for me to ask home plate if he pulled,which was stupid since he said he beat the throw.He new he screwed up the call my starting to pump him out then calling him safe.No we didn't score in the bottom but the merale of the kids went way down after that going for the fence.We left to many runners in scoring position and no big hits to score hard to win without hitting.In parting at least the trip to Lancaster is not to far to drive to get Mercier bye NC.I would say congrates to Waterford but I can not since they were in the stands Saturday night rutting for white oak and yelling at Trimble.Only time I will ever say let go NC.
This is why coaches shouldn't post after games, if they are going to post at all.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Sorry not a coach sweet hart.I was frazzing what he said,you,me and I.Was standing on first base side so I was stating what he said to the 1st base coach.And you are right coaches don't belong on here after games or even at all.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

tomcat fan wrote:That call makes a difference because playing for 1 run has the kids in a different mindset than playing for 3. Regardless of the call that play was a routine grounder that needs to be made
The different mindset is "let's not hit the ball" vs. "let's hit the ball"?

Sorry, I don't buy this and it kind of insults the pretty good team that you have. You are basically saying they are mentally soft and let one call in a game crush their spirit so much that they weren't motivated (or disciplined enough) to win a District Championship.

I would like, just a handful of times, to read about a game where not a single person disrespect both the winners and losers by crybabying about a call.

Return to “Baseball”