2015 Logan Baseball

Logangrad
All State

Re: 2015 Logan Baseball

Post by Logangrad »

You must be bored youve commented on like 30 topics in 10 mins. Logan has won the the AST.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Logan grad wrote:You must be bored youve commented on like 30 topics in 10 mins. Logan has won the the AST.
You must be too!

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Nope Im enjoying the sunSHINE

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Logan grad wrote:Nope Im enjoying the sunSHINE
I am almost Dun A Gin! How about that sports fans!

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Congrats you figured that all by yourself? I am pretty sure 99.9 % of the people on here know that I am Kevin Dunigan, from Logan. What's next Geraldo? You found Hoffa's grave?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Now; Looking ahead to 2016 for the Chiefs, Logan loses some key players on their roster but do have some young talent coming back. Logan will have to replace several pieces in the Outfield, but have a nice group coming back.

Dylan Mellinger (only a freshman, he will be Logan's top pitcher and has the ability to be an All SEOAL player)
Hunter Kranitz (Junior catcher, hits the ball a ton, will be Logan;s anchor in the infield)
Chase Walter (Junior 1B and P, they will need his Senior leadership to continue to turn Logan around. He's been a mainstay for the Chiefs)
Colton Stillwell (3B and part time P; another Junior that has tons of potential with the right attitude. Hits the ball a ton)
Denny Powers (Infielder, will need to get on base more and contribute)
JoJo Duffy (JV Player that saw some varsity time this season; I think he will be on the diamond for the first game as a sophomore infielder)

Logan should have decent pitching but will need to learn how to win again; something they were on the right track with at the end of this season. Coach Sutton has them believing again and that is a huge accomplishment. Chiefs will need to continue to improve and keep believing that they can win any game they play. If there is any hope, Lane Little may come back for his senior year and play SS. He would be a great addition for Logan if he would play but his focus has been on basketball.

Return to “Baseball”