Piketon's Zach Farmer

alabama mike
SE

Re: Piketon's Zach Farmer

Post by alabama mike »

bengalfan76 wrote:Viewing 1-4 Saturday. At 4 special guests will speakin the HS. Private family funeral on Sunday

Thanks for the update bengalfan76. Prayers to you as well.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

This is so sad to see.

baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

I was blessed to be able to attend the viewing on Saturday. Let me just say I went away from there touched and inspired.
The amount of love that was shown towards Zach was awesome. It was put together very well and it did a great job of representing who Zach Farmer was.
Who I thought Zach Farmer was compared to now who I knew Zach Farmer was are two different things. I only knew Zach as a great Left handed pitcher that dominated for 4 years in SE Ohio. I never knew him as a person. After yesterday I got a great understanding of who Zach was as a person.
That is where I was touched and inspired. Zach was so much more then just a lefthanded pitcher. He was a son, brother, and friend to many. He was a caring person that put others in front of him.
It's easy to get caught up in Zach as a great baseball player, but with all those accolades and trophies they don't mean half as much as what type of person he was in the inside and what he did for others. It was great to hear that Zach gave his heart to Jesus and now it's safe to say that he has been embraced in heaven.
I pray for peace for that family knowing Zach is in a better place and is no longer needing oxygen to help breathe. May he RIP! May the family feel peace. Today will be a rough day laying Zach to rest, but with Faith you will see him again.

Also a huge shout out to the Ohio State Baseball Program for their support along with Coach Beals. Getting all the players there was not an easy task, but they managed to do it. Such a touching tribute on their behalf.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

baseball16 wrote:I was blessed to be able to attend the viewing on Saturday. Let me just say I went away from there touched and inspired.
The amount of love that was shown towards Zach was awesome. It was put together very well and it did a great job of representing who Zach Farmer was.
Who I thought Zach Farmer was compared to now who I knew Zach Farmer was are two different things. I only knew Zach as a great Left handed pitcher that dominated for 4 years in SE Ohio. I never knew him as a person. After yesterday I got a great understanding of who Zach was as a person.
That is where I was touched and inspired. Zach was so much more then just a lefthanded pitcher. He was a son, brother, and friend to many. He was a caring person that put others in front of him.
It's easy to get caught up in Zach as a great baseball player, but with all those accolades and trophies they don't mean half as much as what type of person he was in the inside and what he did for others. It was great to hear that Zach gave his heart to Jesus and now it's safe to say that he has been embraced in heaven.
I pray for peace for that family knowing Zach is in a better place and is no longer needing oxygen to help breathe. May he RIP! May the family feel peace. Today will be a rough day laying Zach to rest, but with Faith you will see him again.

Also a huge shout out to the Ohio State Baseball Program for their support along with Coach Beals. Getting all the players there was not an easy task, but they managed to do it. Such a touching tribute on their behalf.
Thanks for sharing coach.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

baseball16 wrote:I was blessed to be able to attend the viewing on Saturday. Let me just say I went away from there touched and inspired.

I to was at the viewing. He was a fine young man taken far to soon. I'm glad to have had the privilege of not only meeting him but watchin him play several times.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Thank you everyone for the kind words about Zach. His family and I appreciate the outpouring of love, respect, and support from the entire SE Region and State. He will be missed greatly,

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

bengalfan76 wrote:Thank you everyone for the kind words about Zach. His family and I appreciate the outpouring of love, respect, and support from the entire SE Region and State. He will be missed greatly,
he was a good kid with a bright future. it's a shame he was taken far to soon

Return to “Baseball”