D4 Boys Seeding outlook predictions

mhs95_06
S

Re: D4 Boys Seeding outlook predictions

Post by mhs95_06 »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 3:33 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 am
I didn't get to see these teams during the regular season, so this is just based on what I saw at the VA, but I was very impressed with the level of play in the D4 District this year. Only one team truly struggled, but even they showed glimpses of being pretty decent.

It was a joy to watch these teams compete and I think that our District will get over the Newark Catholic bump sooner rather than later in the Regional if the kids and coaches can keep raising their level of play.
There is no better year than this year for it happen. Newark Catholic is really down by N.C. standards. I think they're 10-17 (granted, their league competition is stiff.) They barely survived their district semi-final versus Cardington-Lincoln.
NC made it to the regional with a 2-0 win over a better seed, East Knox. They go to the Springfield Regional this year, so wouldn't meet the SE district team until the state championship if they both happen to make it that far.

Watson40
Waterboy

Re: D4 Boys Seeding outlook predictions

Post by Watson40 »

FH Lancer wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 12:47 pm
TVCFAN123 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:54 am
FH Lancer wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 8:23 am

Wow! Southern must suck! :shock:
Your name is FH Lancer, I think all of your boys sports combined won 2 games this year. Please keep the word "suck" to yourself.
We were on track to win the league this year until the refs decided to screw us overnight every single game
Yea. They had a meeting. Thought you guys were too good and had to do something about it.

Return to “Baseball”