Who throws the fastest?

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Re: Who throws the fastest?

Post by Rosscoresident »

Another factor that could lead to a drop in velocity is the fact that the temperature probably dropped 10 degrees from the start of the game to the middle of the game while wind also picked up some. Bottom line is that I know that Harley has been clocked in the upper 80’s on more than just my gun so I have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy. I also didn’t clock every single pitch, so there’s also that.

baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

Really, Velocity is great but many times it is more than just that. Strikes, Strikes, Strikes. Defense behind them? Also, does the pitcher hit spots and mix up speeds.? If you throw 75 and have these things then you will be successful.
Unioto has some great pitchers! Patterson Def. being one of them!

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

donaldtrump wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 pm Pitchers usually throw harder after the first couple of innings due to being loser...You better calibrate that gun....If you had said he started out around 80 first couple innings then was throwing 85 towards middle innings I would go for that. No Pitcher should lose 5 MPH after 2 innings...He should actually pick up speed....
I learn something every day.

Return to “Baseball”