Piketon

HamPorter
All Conference

Re: Piketon

Post by HamPorter »

mikepike wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 3:39 pm Was also told by someone in the know that this is the 4th 'fight' Adena sports teams have been in over the last 3 years or so???
I was thinking it was only the 3rd, but who really is keepers nf track once it gets as bad and unsportsmanlike as it gets in Frankfort?

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

How does no one from Adena get suspended

The pitcher started the whole thing

I would think school board would have to fire the entire.
Coaching staff

ScottSmith
Waterboy

Post by ScottSmith »

My only thought is they aren't putting it out there? Time will tell! Players aside... Adena coach had no business grabbing an opposing player!

Waboplay
Riding the Bench

Post by Waboplay »

Yea. The coaches from both teams should just stand and watch. Don’t touch the players at all. Really?

ScottSmith
Waterboy

Post by ScottSmith »

Yea.. but I only saw 1 coach grab a kid!

Waboplay
Riding the Bench

Post by Waboplay »

Look. The coaches have to keep order. As long as excessive force or a coach trying to hurt a kid which none of the coaches were doing. Pushing or pulling kids away from each other as long as excessive force not being used should be ok. Like I said what else you supposed to do? Stand and watch?

waterhog82
Waterboy

Post by waterhog82 »

The old saying the Eye in the Sky don’t lie comes to mind. I have seen numerous pictures that show the Adena coach grabbing a Piketon player and a video showing two Adena coaches shoving piketon players. I could care less about either team,suspend them all. But I think this is a pretty cut and dry case where one school is dealing with the issue and the other is trying to play innocent. I hope the OHSAA steps in and does something about this. Shame on the Frankfortians admin! A question the comment about not using excessive force. A player has a hold of a kid from another team while his team is surrounding him. Other picture show his own team having to pull him off of a player. Take off the 2 shade blue glasses.

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

I saw the video

Adena coaches weren’t grabbing to break it up

They were swinging

Pitiful. They should be fired immediately

waterhog82
Waterboy

Post by waterhog82 »

We saw the same video then.

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

If you have a video that shows an Adena coach swinging at a kid, bring it to Frankfort and I will go to the board with you and ask for him to be fired. If it is the video I have seen, I’m going to laugh at you

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Amazing how franfortians condone the behavior

Explains everything.

ScottSmith
Waterboy

Post by ScottSmith »

Alright.. so you have to swing to assault a child?

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

If Adena board keeps these clowns on staff then shame
on them. Not the kind of people I would want my kids
around

I assume they are not teachers?

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

I’m not condoning anything. You are jumping to conclusions. I’m saying that the video I saw showed a coach removing a player from the middle of an apparent argument. I will admit that it was more aggressive than it needed to be IMO, but it was nowhere near a violent act or assault!!!

waterhog82
Waterboy

Post by waterhog82 »

I saw a coach lose his pupil activity certificate for much less.

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

I have seen many posts pointing at Adena and all but I haven’t seen a single post of admission that a single Piketon player did anything wrong? Did I miss that one?

waterhog82
Waterboy

Post by waterhog82 »

They left their positions,the same as Adena kids did. The PHS administration seems to be acknowledging the mistakes of their players. The same can’t be said for the other team!

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

What are you basing that opinion on? How do you know what has or hasn’t happened from either school?

SingleFatherof11
Waterboy

Post by SingleFatherof11 »

Rosscoresident wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:15 pm I have seen many posts pointing at Adena and all but I haven’t seen a single post of admission that a single Piketon player did anything wrong? Did I miss that one?
It was pointed out pretty obvious that Piketon kids were in the wrong, considering 9 of them are on the bench for the next two days, some of them being seniors in their last week, while Adena will be enjoying their time on the field.

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

It was the school that suspended them?

Return to “Baseball”