TVC championship game?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

TVC championship game?

Post by 93Bulldog »

Athens will take on Southern Friday, which is a pretty good team and should be an entertaining game.

But ...

I would have preferred TVC-Ohio champion Athens vs undefeated and TVC-Hocking champion Eastern ... Friday night under the lights at Rannow Field on The plains.

I think that game could have peaked the interest of baseball fans around the area.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: TVC championship game?

Post by mattash »

Would go along way to see how Eastern stacks up

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

Eastern lost a pair of games today to Warren. 12-0 the first game and I think 2-0 in the second.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I think I read somewhere that Southern defeated Athens. That represents the Hocking well! I believe Eastern is a better ball club than Southern, so it stands to reason that Eastern might have had some success against Athens as well. One thing I know about baseball is that it is a crazy game, and every night is a toss up. All depends on how things flow during a game. Congrats to the Tornadoes.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

You could make a case that with Eastern, Southern, Trimble and of course Wahama (plus a few good Waterford teams) that the Hocking has been a better conference as a whole than the Ohio the last 10 years.

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

I expect the Hocking to send two teams to Regionals this year. (Eastern and Southern)

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:38 pm You could make a case that with Eastern, Southern, Trimble and of course Wahama (plus a few good Waterford teams) that the Hocking has been a better conference as a whole than the Ohio the last 10 years.
You could make a case the Hocking had been better going back 20 years

Its all in the hips

Return to “Baseball”