2024 FAC

FACSPORTS
JV Team

2024 FAC

Post by FACSPORTS »

What are everyone's thoughts on the FAC this season? I think it will be an extremely competitive season, With Jackson, WCH, and Miami Trace battling for a league title.

Washington lost the most for sure with the graduation of Lotz, Lemaster, Dallmayer, and Waters. They do return junior Will Miller who threw a no-hitter and a perfect game last season as the No. 4 pitcher for the Blue Lions. IMO he would have been a No. 2 at worst for any other team in the league last season. They also return Wall, Yeazel, Lynch, the younger Lotz brother, and Coffman from last season's Final Four team.

Miami Trace loses Hyer, Hicks, and Little, but returns their rotation with Stuckey, Armstrong, and Morton. They also return Colegrove, Baedeker, Robinson, May, Zimmerman and Mathews.

Jackson returns both Wolfords, Johnson, Seimetz, Ernst, Jones, and Wyant. They will be the favorites to win the FAC this season in my opinion.

McClain should be competitive as they return most of their lineup from a season ago.

Hillsboro and Chillicothe will be towards the bottom of the FAC in my opinion.

pantherfan0607
Waterboy

Re: 2024 FAC

Post by pantherfan0607 »

It will an interesting season, especially with the schedule format changing to playing the same team on back-to-back days. In my opinion the teams with 4-5 reliable pitchers will be the teams that have success. Jackson and MT have plenty of talent and should be favored to win the league and make a run in the tournament. WCH lost a lot to graduation and have a new coach. Chillicothe should be much improved. Greenfield could be competitive. Hillsboro may struggle in the league again this year.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Washington C.H. will be very competitive in league play. Overall depth will probably hurt them in non-league play

Jackson Football
Freshman Team

Post by Jackson Football »

If Jackson doesn’t win a district championship this year something is wrong.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Jackson Football wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:13 pm If Jackson doesn’t win a district championship this year something is wrong.
It's Baseball -all it takes is 1 pitcher to shut you down.

cavsfuhball
Riding the Bench

Post by cavsfuhball »

FAC Records:

Washington (2-0) wins of 9-1 and 7-1 against McClain.

Chillicothe (2-0) wins of 8-4 and 9-3 against Hillsboro.

McClain and Hillsboro both (0-2)

Miami Trace and Jackson rescheduled their first series due to rain and will be made up in the first week of May.

Teams Scheduled to play 4/9 and 4/10.
Miami Trace and Chillicothe.
Hillsboro and Washington.
Jackson and McClain.

cavsfuhball
Riding the Bench

Post by cavsfuhball »

As of 4/17.
Attachments
FAC 4-17.jpg

Return to “Baseball”