All Conference TVC Ohio or Hocking

Fury27
Riding the Bench

All Conference TVC Ohio or Hocking

Post by Fury27 »

Has anyone heard anything about all conference players for either the TVC Ohio or Hocking Division?
Just wondering when they will post who made first team? I heard in Basketball on the Ohio side, first
place team got 4 players, second place team got 3 players......and so on. I think the last 2 places in the
Ohio Division only got one player each on all conference. Just wondering if Softball will go the same way. Maybe
they don't post this information until after the season is over for all teams, not sure. Thought we would have
heard something by now.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: All Conference TVC Ohio or Hocking

Post by Steely Dan »

Fury - Typically, the all-league teams are not announced until all TVC teams are finished in the post-season, so until all of the softball and baseball is finished, no announcements.

And yes, the diamond sports follow the same format, team with the best record gets the most players on the all-league team, on a sliding scale.

We will just have to sit tight until the season is over for all the TVC teams. There are alot of deserving players, it will be interesting to see who gets selected.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I believe as of yesterday, all TVC teams, both softball and baseball, have been eliminated. No reason to hold back on the all league announcements now. Let's see how long it takes the league to make these selections public........ :roll:

Fury27
Riding the Bench

Post by Fury27 »

Steely Dan....Belpre has their softball banquet tomorrow at noon. Hopefully we will have some news
to report after their luncheon/awards banquet on Monday. Good Luck to all the TVC teams, and all the
deserving players this year.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I wholeheartedly agree. Some schools are having spring sports banquets, some are not. That should not (in my opinion), hold up the release of the all league teams!

scorekeeper1
Riding the Bench

Post by scorekeeper1 »

The coaches pick their own so every school should know who they put on.

full of it
Riding the Bench

Post by full of it »

Southern plays in the regionals on Thursday so it won't be released till at least Friday.

Fury27
Riding the Bench

Post by Fury27 »

Congrats to the Belpre girls who made all TVC
Sophomore Taylor Mason
Sophomore Regina Leftwich
Junior Brandi Fitch

Leftwich was also Honorable Mention All District, Fitch was Second Team All District, and Mason was named First Team All District
All returning next season with talented Freshman coming back, McNabb and Perry, and Lockhart is another returning sophomore who will be
looked upon to contribute. Belpre should do very well again next season. Congrats again to the Lady Eagles on a Fantastic Season! Cant't wait until March 2010!!!!!!

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

Congrats to Belpre standouts: Brandi Fitch, Taylor Mason, & Regina Leftwich all with All-TVC Ohio and District honors 2nd team, 1st team, & Honorable Mention respectfully .....Natalie Perry & Brittany McNabb fab freshman hot on their heels could of easily been recognized with these honors....with enrollment numbers down I believe Belpre will drop down to Division IV next season and could again make alot of noise postseason in the tournament in 2010. . .can't wait for next season to start....work hard this summer with ur travelball teams and c ya next season.....

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

All the TVC softball and baseball teams are now finished, so the All-league teams should be announced to the media. Don't hold your breath!!!

Return to “Softball”