Jackson Softball

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Jackson Softball

Post by 86LancerLover »

Word is Jackson will be forfeiting their tournament baseball and softball games? Any word?

Xtoxxviii
All State

Re: Jackson Softball

Post by Xtoxxviii »

?

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:Word is Jackson will be forfeiting their tournament baseball and softball games? Any word?
Word is wrong. Go league champion Ironladies!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Never heard of any such thing. Not the foggiest idea what anyone is talking about.

Is someone being facetious?

old-timer
Freshman Team

Post by old-timer »

Enlighten us on here Bandit.... Give more information since we in Jackson haven't heard any such thing. You can be the one to break the news to ALL... :122246

Until notified by higher Authorities, We will continue to prepare our team and keep our FIELD ready...

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

Call it a coincidence but most of bandits post involve Athens and Warren. Seems to me even stating something like this would be just to stir the pot. I don't see our softball team forfeiting. I don't see our administration, our coaches nor our girls letting that happen. Jackson takes pride in sports, I don't see us just "laying" down to anyone.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

No coincidence, I hide nothing to the fact that I bleed blue and white! Simply heard there was a little after party issue that was leaving a few players on the sideline for the tournament.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:No coincidence, I hide nothing to the fact that I bleed blue and white! Simply heard there was a little after party issue that was leaving a few players on the sideline for the tournament.

We'll be without a WR, 2 LB's, a punter, 2 flag corpse and a tuba player for the remainder of the season.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Ha Ha :lol: Sorry about your flag girls. Dont leave them out in the sun too long :122245 Hopefully the pitcher will be there. With those 3 pitches(Slow,slower,slowest) 8) gives you a shot.Girls cant stay back even the ones who know her. Make sure she is on the Team bus before you leave 92 :12223

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

It's funny you would assume some of the athletes caught was softball players. You know what happens when you assume, right bandit?

Can I get a translator for the generals comment?

Maybe everyone should focus on game 1, eh?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

The General wrote:Ha Ha :lol: Sorry about your flag girls. Dont leave them out in the sun too long :122245 Hopefully the pitcher will be there. With those 3 pitches(Slow,slower,slowest) 8) gives you a shot.Girls cant stay back even the ones who know her. Make sure she is on the Team bus before you leave 92 :12223
That pitcher graduated

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

Bandit. You know what assuming makes you. We'll I guess it fits.

Return to “Softball”