2009 WEST SOFTBALL

jumpman23
Waterboy

Re: 2009 WEST SOFTBALL

Post by jumpman23 »

the girls hit well last nite n kegley threw a helluva game. now they need to get ready for tonights matchup against northwest. the mohawks are a strong hitting team so well have to see how things shape up.
as for you trimble juvenile the only thing i can say is that if u do play west in the tourney u better hope you are still a juvenile because if people from the west side figure out who you are the only thing that will be taking a "whuppin" is your softball team and most likely your a**... :lol:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

yea yea yea that stuff is easy to say when you know there is no chance of you winning enuff games to get to play us. but if that would happen the butt whuppin would be on your softball team and you by the pack of rutters that would put one on you for picking on a high school kid. :lol:

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

I have nothing to do with West or Trimble but...

Wow I have never seen someone throw such an internet tantrum like this. How embarassing for Trimble to know one of their kids (or who knows maybe even an adult) is on here acting like this. I don't believe for a second that West is afraid to play anybody.

Sounds like Kegley did a nice job against GC, is she the main pitcher?

K-BERG88
Waterboy

Post by K-BERG88 »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:i just hope you make it through the first two rounds of the tourny so we can spank your patooties. :lol:

I hope you do too

lmfao
Waterboy

Post by lmfao »

if trimble juvenile is truly a juvenile, he/she must have a lot of study halls!!!!

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

yes if you look at Juvenile post times they are in the day when
they should be in school?????????

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

no study halls at ths, but these i phones sure do make it easy. :lol: jus dont get caught with it during class. :122249

Rookie22
Waterboy

Post by Rookie22 »

Who's West got next?? AND are the bats starting to come alive????

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

buckeye221 wrote:I have nothing to do with West or Trimble but...

Wow I have never seen someone throw such an internet tantrum like this. How embarassing for Trimble to know one of their kids (or who knows maybe even an adult) is on here acting like this. I don't believe for a second that West is afraid to play anybody.

He/She is really creating an ugly name for Trimble and their softball team. Let's just ignore the childish comments from here on out.

Kegley is the main pitcher, but we also have Jenkins, Phipps, and Carver who all do an impressive job as well.

jumpman23
Waterboy

Post by jumpman23 »

Kegley is the ace/ go to pitcher in tough games but like super siders said the other 3 girls do a very nice job in the circle.
and for rookie 22 the game on the updated schedule says waverly @home 5pm so lets hope the girls have another nice hitting game tonight if they get the oppertunity to play and pick up a conference win..
good luck ladies

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

well this thread is on page 3 now so you can at least thank me for that since without me it surely would not have gone past page 1. ;-)

way to go
Waterboy

Post by way to go »

SuperSiders wrote:
buckeye221 wrote:I have nothing to do with West or Trimble but...

He/She is really creating an ugly name for Trimble and their softball team. Let's just ignore the childish comments from here on out.

Kegley is the main pitcher, but we also have Jenkins, Phipps, and Carver who all do an impressive job as well.

Don't pay any attention to this person and believe that everyone at Trimble is not like this person! He is just trying to give you fuel for argument.
There is a good chance it could be a teacher too. They have access to computer
all day.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

You pay your teachers to sit in front of the computer all day? Wow, what a shock that the district is in trouble. :shock: Who would have ever imagined that? :lol:

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

I agree Kegley is the ace and pitches in the tough games. But, What tough games has she won ? Please, put the list out there!!!! jumpman23. No disrespect to any ball player, Please refresh my memory. Mostly, I hear about the games don't get to go see them. GIT 'ER DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Jumpman23 did'nt say that she won all the tough games, just that she was
the ace......and you agreed that she was.
GIT 'ER RIGHT!!!!!

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

I didn't mean to upset you West Side Pride!!! Let me make a correction, What games did she pitch in. Just wanted to know, Because I've only been to one game. And that was the first game that West played Valley. I know she pitched in that game, And she pitched a nice game!!! If I remember right West won 2 to 1. GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

^^^^I don't get upset. On another note just to let everyone know,
Trimble got beat tonite. Oh well, good luck tomorrow girls at
Northwest. Play hard!

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

Trimble Juvenile, so soooorrryyyy that we won't get to finally meet ya...lol

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

^^^^Are you sure Trimble got beat in the tournament?

West Side Pride
All Conference

Don't know if it was tournament or not, just that they lost.

Return to “Softball”