Re: 2009 WEST SOFTBALL

Post by K-BERG88 »

They play Belpre in the tournament
The Eastern Meigs was a regular season game

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

West 2 Northwest 2 in the bottom of the 6th. Northwest scores 1 in bottom of 6th on another costly mistake to tie it up. The game is still in the bottom of the 6th in a rain delay. I would say the game will be finished at a later date. GOOD LUCK LADY WEST SENATORS......GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

Listen!!! Why does a coach leave a pitcher in the circle and is getting beat, When you have 3 other pitchers that pitch very well? I've seen all 4 of the West Lady Senator pitchers pitch... None of them hurt you..Also, When you have as much talent as West has, Why would you waste it?? The other 3 pitchers have good control and can hit their locations... You use all of your talent!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if this doesn't go over well with everybody! I just want to know why? This is not about the game last night, It's about the entire season. Sure they've won some games and they have lost some. Big deal, How can you not use your other talent with a very young team to really see what you have? Who says you only have to use one pitcher in every game? When a pitcher gets behind and you see that she is getting beat up, Why wouldn't you make a pitching change!!!!!!!!!!!! That could most likely win you the game... Don't wait to make the change when your 4 or 5 runs down. Do it when your maybe 2 or 3. After all we don't hit the ball that great. GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Not to be smart or anything, but on May 8th you typed on this thead that you have
only seen west play once. How have you seen all four pitchers pitch?

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

This is true, I have only watched them play once THIS YEAR!!! But, I have watched all of these girls pitch through the years and they all have done very good...Any one of the 4 could be the starter on most other teams...Now, not being smart either, would or could you answer my question? Maybe that's why I'm a fan and not a coach...I'm just looking for other opinions, that's all. With all of that talent I was just curious. But, I guess it's been that way for years at West, why change now!!! :lol: GIT 'ER DONE........................... ( in the tournament )!!!!!!!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Sorry, I'm not a coach and cannot answer for them. But I do agree with it.
I don't think it's pitching because most high school girls are going to hit the ball
in my opinion alot of runs are coming from errors in defense.

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

West Side Pride, what do you agree with? What I said or what the coaches are doing? If you know anything about ball, you don't let any pitcher set out there in the circle and stew when they are getting pounded at the midpoint of the game. You don't want the game to get out of hand to where you can not catch back up. When you have other good pitchers you use them!!!!! GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be a good idea to figure how many runs you exspect to score against the other teams pitcher...And not let any pitcher get you past that point!!!!!!!
I can see using one pitcher when the game is 2 to 1 or 4 to 2 ( WINNING OR LOSING ). But, 5 to 0 or 7 to 3 ( we are losing ) I'm sorry it's time for a change. GIVE ME BREAK!!!!! GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by SOFTBALL123 on Fri May 15, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT LADY WEST SENATORS....GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!

Rookie22
Waterboy

Post by Rookie22 »

Will the girls resume the game against Northwest?? And, there haven't been any postings on here about the tournament game against S. Point. Who threw, who hit, etc.?

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

I heard West won 9 to 2 in 9 or 10 innings....GOOD JOB LADIES... THAT'S THE WAY TO GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :122249

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

SOFTBALL123 wrote:I heard West won 9 to 2 in 9 or 10 innings....GOOD JOB LADIES... THAT'S THE WAY TO GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :122249

Is that the score to West vs. Northwest?

Someone before asked about West vs. South Point tournament game. South Point beat West 8-2. West threw Kegley.

Return to “Softball”