2009 WEST SOFTBALL

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Re: 2009 WEST SOFTBALL

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

West Side Pride wrote:Where you folks at? Internet must be down. Come on...... we have one senior and
start around five freshmen.......We're not that scary. Is Trimble the name of your
school, or just what your bottom lip does
. lol

is spelling your biggest weakness, or is it geography?
come get u sum of the broker, and the ranger less u scared.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

^^^^^Don't know. But it's not softball.

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

Heard the Lady Siders won big tonight over Minford......any details?

GIT 'ER DONE!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

West 26 Minford O
winning pitcher Jordan Jenkins

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

Thanks West Side Pride... Good job Lady West Senators!! That's the way to GIT 'ER DONE!! Also congrats to Jordan Jenkins!!! Sounds like West has a lot of depth in the circle. Sounds like this group of players are starting to come together. Keep up the hard work!! GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

Great job Jordan!

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

West Side Pride wrote:^^^^^Don't know. But it's not softball.

well then, come get u some of the Broker. and the Ranger. :12224

jumpman23
Waterboy

Post by jumpman23 »

west lost a heartbreaker im 10 innings last night to clay 2-0. Kegley threw an impressive game against the senior Groves. any other thoughts on the game?

Frank The Tank
Waterboy

Post by Frank The Tank »

Groves pitched a great game..the best i have ever seen her play...Kegley was very impressive and she is going to do great things as she gets older and progresses..i look forward to seeing her pitch in te future :122245

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

If you West fans haven't read the "Trimble dominates Southern" thread you may want to do that. I heard they will have the same crew doing the West games up there. :lol:

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

jumpman23 wrote:west lost a heartbreaker im 10 innings last night to clay 2-0. Kegley threw an impressive game against the senior Groves. any other thoughts on the game?

Groves was tough , just guessing but I'd say 58-62 MPH depending on pitch location and normal variance between pitches. I've only seen her a few innings last year and 3-4 innings last night --does she throw a change ? just how tall is she ? 6'2 or 6'3 man she is loooong .

West really struggles at the plate. Dillow from Valley has shut them down twice and now Graves gives up a bunt single thru 10 innings. Maybe as they get later in the season the bats will catch up ? lot of young talent , I'm sure they will get better.

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

I know Groves brings some heat, but West has got to start hitting the ball! Hopefully they can produce some hits tonight @ Burg...Good luck West!

therundown
Waterboy

Post by therundown »

ManitouDan wrote:
jumpman23 wrote:west lost a heartbreaker im 10 innings last night to clay 2-0. Kegley threw an impressive game against the senior Groves. any other thoughts on the game?

Groves was tough , just guessing but I'd say 58-62 MPH depending on pitch location and normal variance between pitches. I've only seen her a few innings last year and 3-4 innings last night --does she throw a change ? just how tall is she ? 6'2 or 6'3 man she is loooong .

West really struggles at the plate. Dillow from Valley has shut them down twice and now Graves gives up a bunt single thru 10 innings. Maybe as they get later in the season the bats will catch up ? lot of young talent , I'm sure they will get better.

Groves has been clocked 2 years in a row at 64-65. She threw her change-up alot last night as far as I could see. 3 or 4 strikeouts were due to her change. West had a tough team, but Clay faught hard. I sensed alot of attitude from the Lady Senators, I think that had alot to do with their focas....

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

maybe I did'nt recogize it because she does'nt take alot of it. Who is recruiting her ?

Rookie22
Waterboy

Post by Rookie22 »

Rundown, did you mean focus? And can you explain?

Good Luck tonight at Burg ladies. Bring home a "W"!!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

what 2 games will Kegley have to miss ?

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

very unfortunate about kegley- Bart is doing a good job with the girls- when we played last night is a totally different environment for the better- no yelling between the fans, coaches it is alot better- Bart you truly have brought class to the game for the west sid ;-) e.

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

The Kegley girl throws okay. She could be better if she could control her pitches and her attitude. When you walk batters and bean batters, Your real lucky to win big games. Also, you have to control your emotions. Enough said !!!! GO WEST LADY SENATORS...GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No disrespect intended.

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

I also think Bart is doing a fine job, But, He needs a hitting coach down there!!! Hands to the ball and squish the bug. THAT IS NOT IT ! What college teaches that? NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

therundown
Waterboy

Post by therundown »

SOFTBALL123 wrote:The Kegley girl throws okay. She could be better if she could control her pitches and her attitude. When you walk batters and bean batters, Your real lucky to win big games. Also, you have to control your emotions. Enough said !!!! GO WEST LADY SENATORS...GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No disrespect intended.

THAT IS FOR SURE! She hit 5 girls against Clay, and she DEFINITLY has a bad attitude. Shes young maybe she will learn, West should exspect big things from her, but getting ejected Saturday? and her attitude problem wont get them too far.... Good Luck...

Return to “Softball”