Which Little League's in Lawrence County Interleague?

buckeyesoftball
Waterboy

Which Little League's in Lawrence County Interleague?

Post by buckeyesoftball »

I am just wondering which LL teams in Lawrence County will interleague this year? Which ones will have a 9-10 division and an 11-12 year old division?

Peanut
JV Team

interleague

Post by Peanut »

This is what I have heard. I know Rock Hill with have 1 to 2 teams (most likely 2), symmes Valley 1 team, Coal Grove 1 team, Fairland (not sure how many teams), and Ironton 1 team, maybe 2---this is for 9-10's.
11-12 yr olds will be Ironton, Rock Hill (both with probably 2 teams), Coal Grove, Chesapeake, symmes valley and probably Fairland if they split the 9-10 and 11-12. Someone said they were going to do this. Just so everyone knows, that if they do 9-10 or 11-12 that someone from your district will need to be at the interleague meeting to represent your league.

buckeyesoftball
Waterboy

Re: Which Little League's in Lawrence County Interleague?

Post by buckeyesoftball »

Is chesapeake having a 9-10 year old league that will interleague? Also, who is the president of chesapeake LL to find out more info?

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

I'm not sure who the president of Ches. is but they should be having registration there soon and their president should be there. I haven't heard anything about them with the 9-10 group. I hope they would.

sftblfrk
Freshman Team

Post by sftblfrk »

Mike Kellogg is Pres. @ Chesapeake, and yes they will be interleague playing 9-10's,11-12's, minor league 7-8's and sr. league

Return to “Softball”