interleague meeting for district 11

Peanut
JV Team

interleague meeting for district 11

Post by Peanut »

I know alot of district 11 teams in Lawrence County will be separating their leagues in girls softball. Anyone that is going to interleague will need to send a representative to the meeting. Schedules and rules will be given out there. The meeting is in Minford on Sunday.

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Re: interleague meeting for district 11

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

Scioto County will also be having a meeting on interleague at this time.

Fastpitch Coach
Waterboy

Post by Fastpitch Coach »

Hopefully, South Point is going to do this also. I have seen them play some great Softball at the 9 & 10 range. Their defence is usually very solid, but always seem to have trouble at the mound. I think that it is because they play Little League Majors Division, girls from 9-12. The 9-10 girls probably don't see alot of time on the mound if any. So in my opinion, if they seperate LL Minors & LL Majors, they should be very competitive @ Tournament Time.

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

Fastpitch Coach wrote:Hopefully, South Point is going to do this also. I have seen them play some great Softball at the 9 & 10 range. Their defence is usually very solid, but always seem to have trouble at the mound. I think that it is because they play Little League Majors Division, girls from 9-12. The 9-10 girls probably don't see alot of time on the mound if any. So in my opinion, if they seperate LL Minors & LL Majors, they should be very competitive @ Tournament Time.

Your right. I think every league should. It makes them so much better.

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

I really don't think you will be seeing South Point changing anything in their league. I would also like to see them do this, they have a good bunch of 10 yr olds that I know, and they just need to play and pitch more. I really think they have the talent to go far in the district tournament, but they just need to pitch everyday.

Return to “Softball”