April 5th Valley of Thunder (Pig Roast)

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Re: April 5th Valley of Thunder (Pig Roast)

Post by PopCorn »

Alot of rescheduling had to go on due to the rain on Friday. I for one would like to see the Thunder Valley go back to the first of May. It was changed due to prom scheduling. Now alot of schools are having their proms in April instead of May. Alot better weather in May than April. Still I think everyone there enjoyed the games. The beans were great as was the pig roash. Hats off to George Sanders who comes out year after year to fix them and to Mike Wall who roasted the pig this year. If you were not there you miss alot of quality softball by alot of dedicated young ladies. Anyone who thinks softball is dull and boring has never been to a Thunder Valley Weekend. The caliber of play would make alot of college coaches drool. Many thanks to Odie, Rusty, Chad, Paul, Steve, their wives and all who worked in the concession stand and field maintenance and many more not mentioned who made it possible. Hope to see everyone again in 2009.

Viking Dad

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: April 5th Valley of Thunder (Pig Roast)

Post by ManitouDan »

I had to work Frid/ sat but my heart was there ! Hated missing it but had been off 3 sat's in a row and had to pull my turn. Hats off to SV and their staff for putting on such a nice event , one of these days I'll make it up there. MD

Return to “Softball”