18u travel teams near southern ohio

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

18u travel teams near southern ohio

Post by sports mom 09 »

My daughter will be moving up to 18u for the 2009 travel season. Are there any local travel teams. We have travel over a hour and a half just to get her on a team the last two years. With gas prices so high, would love to find something a little closer. She is a pitcher(3 year varsity player) on high school team and can also play 1st, and pretty much anywhere but catcher. She would love to further her playing but going to college and getting the chance to play at the next level. She will be a senior this year. Thanks for any info.

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Re: 18u travel teams near southern ohio

Post by fpcoach »

Lady Mizuno 18u we are reloading this year. We have had several calls about try-outs. We will be going to ASA Eastern Nationals, and Pony Nationals.

If you have the ability to play A-Level ball, the desire to go to the next level, and the loyalty to stick it out the entire season, call me so we may talk. (740) 285-7566 my name is Darrell.

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

Thank you fp for replying to my post. Is there any info you can post on here? I will try to get you called within the next week or two. I have tend to talk to long on the phone and still need to know more after I am done talking. Long distance call for me. Any info you can put on here would be helpful to me and others I am sure. Several people have looked at this posting, maybe looking for same info as I am. Are you having try-outs? We are planning on going to a couple try-outs over the next 3 weeks that are just about 15 minutes closer to us then what you are. I am not saying we are not interested! Money is tight and we need to find something that will fit our one income family and still give her a chance to play the sport she loves. Thanks again

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

We well be trying some girls out this weekend at the Shawnee State Show-Case Tounament in West Portsmouth. This gives you 4 games to show us what you've got so to speak. Email me your phone number and I will call you.
dvkeller@roadrunner.com

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

The previous post goes for anybody else that would like a tryout.
dvkeller@roadrunner.com
(740) 285-7566

domas
Riding the Bench

Post by domas »

daughter played witht them this weekend and the team has fututre success I am sure of that. The coaches know the game and the girls that are the summer 09 prospects all have a great talent for the game and a nitch for comics and laughter. You wont be sorry for checking this team out.

Return to “Softball”