SEOAL????

Blue Chick#2
Waterboy

SEOAL????

Post by Blue Chick#2 »

I know this is early, but does anyone have predictions for the SEOAL 2009 season?

pipetteman
Waterboy

Re: SEOAL????

Post by pipetteman »

No predictions BC#2, but the Blue Angels are queens of the hill in the south until someone knocks you off. By the way, Jackson will have a new field across from the football stadium this year. Its going to be sweet. The coach is coming back for one final year also to break in the new field. Best of luck to the Blue Angels this year unless you're playing a team in red.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I guess I should have copied and pasted from last year.
Cream of the crop......
Will be the Blue Angels,Excellent Coach he is hard on his girls,and they take his mentality on the game,which is play hard,play hard,play hard.I think they have alot more dedication to the game meaning they play in summer leagues,than anybody else.
No one stops them again.(being from Ironton,I hope I'm wrong)
Sniffing at the door......
Who will it be?Ironton or Jackson.I really like Jacksons coach he has made a huge difference in the IronLadies,with him just doing fundamentals they buy into what hes teaching.
Ironton...they do have a very nice core coming back.And their pitching will be better than most with 3 able pitchers.They did go 9-8 on a shortened sked and very easily could have one 3 or more of those games.Ironton actually only lost 1 starter in Edi Taylor,so could this be their year.
In the ballpark......
Not knowing whos gonna take over P-towns girls,they looked to have a young team,Im just going on the girls I had seen the last couple of years.There is some talent on here,they just need a good coach to lead them.
And Chillicothe,I scratch my head on these girls.With a school this size has to be more competitive.Unfortunately I don't see it.

Blue Chick#2
Waterboy

Post by Blue Chick#2 »

Gahs 4ever thank u for ur comment! :) Some of the girls from last year that u didn't say were Kari Campbell, Calyssa Mayes, Stacie Cummons, Shayna Feustel, and Amanda McGhee! i do believe that u said Claudia Farney and Kassie Day but i thought i would add their first names! I am counting down the days until we play Warren High School! I know some friends up their and they already have us down to play them! :) I think this year is going to be a GREAT year! I'm sorry Gahs4ever but I can't remember the quote that u always tell us :(! What is it again? I really think that if we put our minds to it and really work hard at practice I think that we will do good in the SEOAL this year! GO BLUE ANGELS!!!!!!!!

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

GAHS....whats your take on the Seoal or would you rather not say.
Don't know if you have saw it yet but Ironton's new fields are coming around.
Grass is planted and block dugouts are in place along with the poles for the fence,it also looks like they have been doing some ditch-witching(wire for scoreboards?)

Blue Chick#2
Waterboy

Post by Blue Chick#2 »

I totally agree with all the quotes u said! but the one that i remember u saying the most is "Potential never won anything" and i think that is what we need to work on! I know we have the potential..... it is all up to us to want it bad enough and to work hard to get it...... and i think we will this coming year! thanks again!

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

Gallipolis has a chance to be just as strong as last year and with a little help from underclassmen maybe even better. Amy Noe on the mound will be tough and Britan Saunders should have another banner year. That girl can pound the ball and is a weapon on defense because she is an excellent infeilder as well as outfeilder. Courtney Shriver I am sure is also ready to feild the middle. She also pounds the ball, and with the leadoff hitter, Hannah Cunningham the bases should be full a lot. I would guess maybe there is a freshman or two that might help as well. Heather Ward is an excellent athlete who has some pitching skills and with some experience she will be a nice addition. By the way is there any seniors looking to play college ball or visiting any colleges. GO ANGELS

Blue Chick#2
Waterboy

Post by Blue Chick#2 »

So softball is getting closer! anyone excited as i am? :122245 I can't wait! Go BLUE ANGELS!!!!!

sportfan88
Riding the Bench

Post by sportfan88 »

warren should be very good with the returning of 7 starters, and a good group of girls that played alot last year looking for good things from the lady warriors

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

Did I read mid to upper 60's? Hey Hosscat can you confirm this.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I wouldn't argue with it,one of the best Ive seen.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Warren should be very good, along with Athens being a contender.........

buckfever
Riding the Bench

Post by buckfever »

Athens can't be a contender in the SEOAL because they are not in that league anymore. They are a member of the TVC and they are returning alot and will be a contender for the TVC Ohio title.

outside_sport
Waterboy

Post by outside_sport »

Not sure how many starters Warren are returning, story on the street is 6 of th 9 Seniors (Juniors last year) aren't coming out. Not sure why??

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

SOUTH

Gallipolis
Ironton
Portsmouth
Jackson
Chillicothe

NORTH

Marietta