just my guess

vbsb09
Waterboy

Re: TVC

Post by vbsb09 »

bballnut wrote:It should be between Trimble Waterford and Eastern
followed by Fed, Miller and Southern

fed in the bottom 3?
they defeated eastern both times they played them last year, and beat trimble 2 of the 3 times they played.

waterford and fed will be on top followed by eastern and trimble, then southern, then miller.

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

Trimble has a lot of talent. We'll see who comes out on top this year! GO Cats!

strike07
Waterboy

Post by strike07 »

I believe eastern and fed split last year. either way, federal should have a good team this year. I still think with all the talent on eastern's team they still have a tough season ahead of them. They should still come out on top in the tvc though.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

The TVC Hocking should be tough again this year with Waterford, Eastern, Fed Hock, and Trimble all vying for the top spot in the league. Fed Hock and Eastern are probably the top two teams in the league for this year, as both teams return quite a few starters. I pick Fed Hock to win the league.

strike07
Waterboy

Post by strike07 »

How many starters did Fed lose?

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Fed lost two, Vanessa Castle and Summer Hatfield. strike07, in a post towards the top of this thread it says who is returning for fed and who they lost for this year as well..

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

tt

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Wellston did lose eight seniors including Erin Sturgill, the TVC Ohio Offensive AND Defensive Player of the Year. Some of the other seniors have started since they were freshmen and started on three straight league championship teams. On a personal note, that was a fun bunch to cover in softball.

But, this year's Lady Rockets will NOT finish dead last of seven teams in the TVC-Ohio this year. The cupboard is not that bare. Breanna Hall is back for starters.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

Eastern, Fed, and Waterford in the Hocking

Athens will be the most likely leader in the Ohio, with possibly Belpre and Wellston at their door step.

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Belpre will be in the mix.

renob
Freshman Team

Post by renob »

Don't count Trimble out.

Jif
Riding the Bench

Post by Jif »

bballnut wrote:ohio div

Betwwen Alexander, Vinton, Athens

then Meigs, Belpre, NY and Wellston

just my guess

Alexander returns 3 freshman starters to the infield. Have fairly strong pitching (I think the name is Finlaw). May have only lost their catcher from last year. Athens will certainly have something to say about the league championship. Don't know how you could even put V.C. in with this group.

Meigs has a tremendous amount of young talent with decent pitching, they have a shot to compete for the title as well as Belpre. Wellston, while young has some talent coming up and are coached extremely well at all levels Jr. High, JV, and Varsity they will upset some of the others and have a lot to say about the championship. If I were a coach I would want them on my schedule early in the year because that group of kids will mature quickly.

Sounds like I am from Wellston, I am not just a tremendous amount of respect for what they have accomplished with their softball program.

TVC hocking.

Southern won it last year with Turley pitching and a few speedsters on the bases.

Eastern was young last year have much more young talent coming. with Turley on the mound Eastern is the one to beat.

I am sure if Trimble or Meigs loses to them it will be the umpire's fault somehow. :lol: :lol:

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

rainman wrote:
bballnut wrote:ohio div

Betwwen Alexander, Vinton, Athens

then Meigs, Belpre, NY and Wellston

just my guess

Alexander returns 3 freshman starters to the infield. Have fairly strong pitching (I think the name is Finlaw). May have only lost their catcher from last year. Athens will certainly have something to say about the league championship. Don't know how you could even put V.C. in with this group.

Meigs has a tremendous amount of young talent with decent pitching, they have a shot to compete for the title as well as Belpre. Wellston, while young has some talent coming up and are coached extremely well at all levels Jr. High, JV, and Varsity they will upset some of the others and have a lot to say about the championship. If I were a coach I would want them on my schedule early in the year because that group of kids will mature quickly.

Sounds like I am from Wellston, I am not just a tremendous amount of respect for what they have accomplished with their softball program.

TVC hocking.

Southern won it last year with Turley pitching and a few speedsters on the bases.

Eastern was young last year have much more young talent coming. with Turley on the mound Eastern is the one to beat.

I am sure if Trimble or Meigs loses to them it will be the umpire's fault somehow. :lol: :lol:

Just thought I would correct who the Alexander pitchers are for this year. McClain returns as a 4 year letterman, Williams also returns for Alex. They did only lose one senior last year and she was the catcher. They will have 3 kids to chose from for that spot this year. Good luck to all teams!

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

mt11, I think you've posted the same thing on every topic. While you are "gettin BIGER FASTER STUNGER" you might want to brush up on your spelling.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Good luck to all TVC Ohio and Hocking softball teams for the 2009 season!

sandtrap14
Waterboy

Post by sandtrap14 »

Southern has a great team this year. While they did lose 6 seniors, the rest of the girls have played together since the minors and they have always come out on top. Don'r just over look them because Turley left them. She has a hot head and usually brings the team down. She thinks she's a hot shot, but shes really just a girl with a big ego :oops: . Yes, she is good, but if you get in her head, shes nothin.

Basically, give Southern a second thought this year. You'll be very suprised.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

sandtrap14 wrote:Southern has a great team this year. While they did lose 6 seniors, the rest of the girls have played together since the minors and they have always come out on top. Don'r just over look them because Turley left them. She has a hot head and usually brings the team down. She thinks she's a hot shot, but shes really just a girl with a big ego :oops: . Yes, she is good, but if you get in her head, shes nothin.

Basically, give Southern a second thought this year. You'll be very suprised.

That comment was very unwarranted. It's people like you and posts like that that bring this forum down to a very low, dastardly level.

Return to “Softball”