Little League Fall Softball

Peanut
JV Team

Little League Fall Softball

Post by Peanut »

I am wanting to see what kind of interest there is out there for a fall softball league. No travel teams, just little league softball. If you are interested in putting a team together and playing some this fall let me know. We could do 10U or 12U. Rock Hill could put a team together in either division. This would be for girls whose league age 9-12 in 2010. Thanks.

ohiosportsmom
Riding the Bench

Re: Little League Fall Softball

Post by ohiosportsmom »

Is this little league affiliated or just a group of girls who love the game and wants to play softball?

92falcon
Waterboy

Post by 92falcon »

Where will the games be played? I know I could get 1 10u team together.

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

This would be little league girls, no travel teams. I would like to see ages as of 2010. We could play games at Rock Hill and other leagues who would keep a field ready to play. I guess like interleague. I really would like to see at least 4 teams but we would play anyone just to get some games in. Anyone that wants to put a group of girls together can come and play we will play. I just don't want travel teams. This is an instructional league, not competitive just instructional and sometime to just let the girls have some fun.

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

I'm putting another site up for 7/8 pitching machine fall league. I have a coach who is putting a team together. 10U would be all pitching by the girls from 35 feet.

MTX
Freshman Team

Post by MTX »

Hi everyone good luck to the kids and for all the dumb people peace.

Return to “Softball”