A Lesson In Momentum

The General
All State

Re: A Lesson In Momentum

Post by The General »

I think it is a great testament to Coach Hopkins and his ability to keep his girls interested enough to keep playing. The Blue Angels are physically as tough as any team out there and more so than most.They just need to find a way to close the deal and field it and catch it a little more efficiently late in games. They are great kids with great parents who care. Effort and want- to wont be a problem. Sidetracked by some injuries right now. But wow.... What a couple of scary incidents today. Thank God that both these young ladies are going to be fine.

sballfan2010
Freshman Team

Post by sballfan2010 »

Congrats to GAHS on your wins and a big congrats to Portsmouth for scoring 7 runs against them and not giving up.

trojanofthepast
Freshman Team

Post by trojanofthepast »

Congrat to the ladies of Gallia on the both wins. In the first game it was a 2-0 game in favor of Gallia after 4 innings and both of those were unearned runs. Even though the article makes it sound as though Gallia dominated they only had 2 earned runs in the first game. Hannah Foster matched Noe pitch for pitch in the first game. Her defense just didn't match the young ladies that Noe had behind her. Two years in a row the lady Trojans have given the Blue Angels all they could handle and came up 1 run short both times. Keep working hard Lady Trojans you have lost 3 league game by a combined 3 runs (7-6 @ Ironton, 2-1 @ Jackson, and 8-7 @ Gallia). We just need to play more consistent defense for us to start winning those games. The young lady for the Trojans is doing fine and is OK. I hope the same for the young lady from Gallia. Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Thanks for giving our girls a little credit for fighting back :mrgreen:

I didnt see the game,but was watching the score board from the baseball field, I thought the Trojans was going to pull it out,and even though they diddnt, it was a hell of a try.

when other teams make mistakes, you are supposed to take advantage,and sounds like both teams did.

I think we will get them,when they come to Portsmouth 8)

Return to “Softball”