Top D2, D3 and D4 SE District teams for 2015

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Top D2, D3 and D4 SE District teams for 2015

Post by Ironman92 »

D2? Logan Elm, Unioto, Waverly, Jackson

D3? Wellston, Zane Trace, Wheelersburg, Westfall, Alexander

D4? Fairfield, Whiteoak, Notre Dame, Eastern Meigs

Just some name I threw out....what do you got? Who else?

old-timer
Freshman Team

Re: Top D2, D3 and D4 SE District teams for 2015

Post by old-timer »

Hey Ironman92,
Good to see some high school conversations coming back to this site. I don't know enough to comment on much of the travel ball topics.
I will make additions to the list of teams to watch:

Division 2: Chillicothe and Warren Local will also be teams to watch, full of talent. Logan Elm, Unioto, and Waverly, and Jackson are right on. A team that could be ready to turn some heads come tournament time would be Athens. Lets give a shout out for my "IRONLADIES", I wish them the best and will be rooting for them the entire season.

Division 3: I won't comment on this division, I need to study these teams a bit closer, BUT I will say, "GO PIONEERS!!!"

Division 4: Paint Valley will definitely be in the conversation. Lost several seniors, but return some outstanding components (Newland in the circle) and Coach Medved will fill the vacated positions with some good athletes.

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

Post by HHSSoftball »

Div II - I know that Sheridan has an outstanding pitcher returning so they could be in the mix as well. Logan Elm, Waverly, Unioto, and Jackson are all more than capable.

Div III - Wheelersburg (will be loaded), Zane Trace, Alexander, and Westfall (did not lose as much as people think) will all be very good. Not picking them to be dominant, but look for Southeastern to be much improved with the addition of some very good freshman athletes. Huntington returns Lytle and Piketon returns Dunn, both of whom are game changers and can shut anyone down on a given night. Adena will also be much improved as they started 6 freshman a year ago. Don't ever count Lucasville Valley out of the mix as they always seem to reload.

D IV - Paint Valley definitely with Newland in the circle and they have some athletes still left. Whiteoak, Fairfield, Eastern Meigs, and Notre Dame are all good picks.

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

Post by HHSSoftball »

Old-timer... lot of expectations in "Pioneer Country"!

old-timer
Freshman Team

Post by old-timer »

A lot of EXPECTATIONS?

Expectations can be a good thing, the team will decide if they want the expectations to have a chance to be reality through the desire to work to make dreams possible OR DO they just HOPE THE EXPECTATIONS WILL HAPPEN... I believe we will work hard.... Excited to be hired in the upcoming month and start working on our facilities at ZT... :)

Never fear Expectations, instead work hard to make them reality---then hold on tight and enjoy the ride!!!

Return to “Softball”